Whats the funniest joke you've ever heard/told?

i love jokes!!

cheesy jokes too lol

Please tell me!!

Best Answer

Two girls were late for school.

When the first girl walked into class, the teacher asked,"Where have you been?"

"I was throwing pebbles into the lake", she replied.

The the second girl walked in and the teacher asked her the same question.

"I was also throwing pebbles into lake," she replied.

A few minutes later, a new girl walked in dripping wet.

"Oh my, said the teacher, what's your name?"

"Pebbles" the girl replied.

• mister

A blonde retains strolling down her force to her mail field. She retains doing this till her neighbor asks her why she is doing that. The blonde replies "My computing gadget retains telling me that i've got have been given mail". ----------------------------------------... An 80 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous couple have been having issues remembering issues, so as that they desperate to circulate to their well being practitioner to get regarded at to be particular not something replaced into incorrect with them. while they arrived on the medical doctors, they defined to the well being practitioner in regards to the themes they have been having with their reminiscence. After checking the couple out, the well being practitioner advised them that they have got been bodily ok yet could desire to start writing issues down and make notes to help them remember issues. The couple thanked the well being practitioner and left. Later that night at the same time as observing television, the guy have been given up from his chair and his spouse asked, "the place are you going?" He spoke back, "To the kitchen." She asked, "Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?" He spoke back, "particular." She then asked him, "do not you think of you're able to desire to write it down so which you will commit it to memory?" He mentioned, "No, i will do not forget that." She then mentioned, "nicely i could additionally like some strawberries on precise. You had extra suitable write that down because of the fact i comprehend you will forget approximately that." He mentioned, "i will do not forget that, you prefer a bowl of ice cream with strawberries." She spoke back, "nicely I additionally could like whipped cream on precise. i comprehend you will forget approximately that so which you extra suitable write it down." With inflammation in his voice, he mentioned, "i don't could desire to write down that down! i will do not forget that." He then fumes into the kitchen. After approximately 20 minutes he back from the kitchen and exceeded her a plate of 1st Baron Beaverbrook and eggs. She stared on the plate for a 2nd and mentioned angrily: "I advised you to write down it down! You forgot my toast!" ----------------------------------------... The affected person says, "supply me the undesirable information first!" well being practitioner replies, "you have have been given AIDS." "Oh, no! What must be worse than that?" asks the affected person. "you have even have been given Alzheimer's ailment." looking relieved the affected person says, "Oh...nicely, this is not so undesirable. a minimum of i've got not got AIDS."

- What did god say when he made another black child?

Damn-it! burnt another one!

- Yo mama's so stupid, she tripped over a cordless phone

heres one how are hosiptal gowns and medical insurance the same......ur not always covered get it