Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who is your favorite actor out of these random people? and Why?

Nicholas Cage

Arnold Schwarznegger

Anna Faris

Kurt Russel

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love Nicholas Cage.....he is a great, awesome character actor!!!! I haven't watched one movie of his that was just plain awful. Plus he is one of those men that gets better looking with age. I can't wait to see Knowing!

• amond
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a million) Al Pacino - Scarface 2) Robert DeNiro - Godfather II 3) Richard Pryor - Silver Streak 4) Eddie Murphy - paying for and promoting places 5) bill Murray - Groundhog Day 6) Clint Eastwood - Unforgiven 7) Arnold Schwarzenegger - actual Lies 8) Nicholas Cage - Moonstruck 9) Edward Norton - Kingdom of Heaven (he's uncredited yet portrayed King Stanley Baldwin) 10) Denzel Washington - Glory 11) Mel Gibson - Braveheart 12) Adam Sandler - the marriage Singer 13) Will Smith - i'm Legend 14) Keanu Reeves - % 15) Tom Hanks - Forrest Gump

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kurt Russel or Nicholas Cage. Because they're dramatic!

• 1 decade ago

Ok, so I really liked Face Off and Con Air with Cage, but Kurt Russell was Wyatt Earp in TOMBSTONE. The best movie about Wyatt Earp EVER! AND he pulled off an enitre movie without even saying 10 words throughout the whole film; and that movie was Soldier. Kick ***, Kurt Russell! Btw...he's like 60 and is still hot!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nicholas Cage and Kurt Russel. They are both GREAT!

BTW, I CANNOT stand Anna Faris. She litterally drives me up the wall!

• Nicholas Cage fo sho

he's always in great movies

gets u involved in the story

can't wait 4 The Knowing

~Crystal~

• Nuala
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Probably Nicholas Cage, because he's the only real actor there.

• 1 decade ago

Nicholas Cage because he's always in good suspense movies like National Treasure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow, Nicholas Cage I guess. I don't really like any of those actors...

• GIR
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

out of all of them. i'd say Nicholas Cage. First of all he is the nephue of Francis Ford Capolla (Director of Apocalypse Now), and hes done some good movies, not all, but some.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.