Question for BNP supporters (and anyone else): Would you kick me out of the UK?

My parents were born in Pakistan, I was born in the UK. My Great-Great-Grandfather served in the British Indian Army in WW1, 2 of his sons went on to serve in the British Indian Army in WW2. My Great-Grandfather fought in the 4th Infantry Division in Tunisia and the second battle of Monte Cassino. When people... show more My parents were born in Pakistan, I was born in the UK.

My Great-Great-Grandfather served in the British Indian Army in WW1, 2 of his sons went on to serve in the British Indian Army in WW2. My Great-Grandfather fought in the 4th Infantry Division in Tunisia and the second battle of Monte Cassino.

When people in the UK ask me "Where are you from?" Since I have a londoner's accent I assume they are asking about my ethnic heritage, and I say "Pakistan". I still consider myself British.

I swear no allegiance to the queen. Never will. I think it's ridiculous giving your allegiance to a Monarch, I care more about the people. If France invaded Dover tonight I would want to defend Britain.

I discourage anyone from inciting violence against the British people or anyone in general.

If you BNP folks came into power would you be generous enough to let me stay?
18 answers 18