Question for BNP supporters (and anyone else): Would you kick me out of the UK?

My parents were born in Pakistan, I was born in the UK. My Great-Great-Grandfather served in the British Indian Army in WW1, 2 of his sons went on to serve in the British Indian Army in WW2. My Great-Grandfather fought in the 4th Infantry Division in Tunisia and the second battle of Monte Cassino. When people... show more My parents were born in Pakistan, I was born in the UK.

My Great-Great-Grandfather served in the British Indian Army in WW1, 2 of his sons went on to serve in the British Indian Army in WW2. My Great-Grandfather fought in the 4th Infantry Division in Tunisia and the second battle of Monte Cassino.

When people in the UK ask me "Where are you from?" Since I have a londoner's accent I assume they are asking about my ethnic heritage, and I say "Pakistan". I still consider myself British.

I swear no allegiance to the queen. Never will. I think it's ridiculous giving your allegiance to a Monarch, I care more about the people. If France invaded Dover tonight I would want to defend Britain.

I discourage anyone from inciting violence against the British people or anyone in general.

If you BNP folks came into power would you be generous enough to let me stay?