who shud win G's to Gents?

who shud win from..

*dirty aka baron

*blue

*teddy

*all in

*lank

*mito

i think either baron or blue should winn.. i wish they could tiee. =)

& who do you think will go home on the next episode.?

just remember dirty was thrown away by his own mother...

daymm i wish they could tie.

Favorite Answer

Dirty. I've only watched that show once though.

Source(s): Eagles fan since 2003 Proud to be in the US Army

i like mito the best. i see myself in him. but so far i wouldn't mind baron, teddy, or blue winning either. lank needs to go home. he was showing mito so much disrespect. he confronts mito on not being a G and he thinks hes a G just because he dresses and talks like 1. mito's been through alot more than lank. but i'd be happy with any of them winning except lank.

• ?

i be responsive to who wins this teach. Sumner Redstone (AKA Murray Rothstein) will win. in case you watch G's to gentlemen and dont be responsive to who this individual is definitely you have plenty to learn. we could face it, while you're tuning in to MTV in any respect you're a sufferer by way of now besides. Dont any of you have sufficient brains to ascertain only how pretend this teach is? Its objective is to no longer entertain you yet to pull you added into the Viacom propaganda device. Fonzworth a state-of-the-artwork gent? provide me a wreck. he's in undemanding terms a thug analyzing a script. hear to him communicate and you hear pretend sophistication . All of MTV's exhibits have alteria motives and you are the gasoline for this hearth. try this. you're on the information superhighway. Take a minute and do a seek for "Sumner Redstone propaganda" or "Murray Rothstein propaganda". only take 5 minutes and learn the way you have been a sufferer all this time and had no clue.

• I think Blue should win with Mito as a runner up. I kinda like All In too, but he hasn't distinguished himself enough from everyone, he's kinda fading in the background. But Blu has a bad life and Mito has had a bad life - but atleast he's getting his stuff together y'know?

Anyways, those are my top

• (x)

BLUE DEFINITELY, runner up teddy. blue deserves it... I think he's such a sweetheart just in the wrong crowd. I think he has soo much potential.

Lank cause he's from my neighborhood!!