Preparing for AP Exams?

Hello. I would like to start preparing for the AP exams for Macroeconomics, Comp. Government and Politics, and World history starting next school year (this August). I want to take the exams next spring.

I am a home schooled student and I do not know where to begin with studying, what books to use or anything. What can I do to study and prepare? Can you please help me out?

Favorite Answer

I'm taking the ap MICROeconomics and ap us history in may.

My teacher for ap us history made everyone buy the study book "Fast Track to a Five"

you can only buy it online but i forgot the website =/

hope it helps

Calc BC: 4 if not a 5 Physics B: thought i exchange into arranged yet then the attempt right this moment knocked me for a loop. hopefully a minimum of a three. French: Yeah, between the toughest APs to take (curve is ~seventy 8% to eighty one% for a 5), and not arranged for it interior the very least. anticipating a 2, possibly a three. archives: No thought. Hoping for a 4, yet have not reviewed an excellent purchase.

go to a library and look for AP books