Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 1 decade ago

have you ever had a shark encounter?

been attacked by one..or saw one in the ocean while swimming etc.??

• JAM
    Favorite Answer

I was in the ocean with my family and a pack of flying fish flew right pass us, slicing us all up. The fins are sharp. They were being chased by a shark, didnt see it, but my dad felt it swim between its legs. We were only 5 feet out into the ocean.

i have been to waterparks and scuba diving where i have swam with all kinds of sharks. I love it. The thrill of being with such a powerful beast is wonderful. You are just in awe the whole time. In the tank there were also sting rays that were about 15 feet long, that is more scary in my opinion.

Source(s): Life

some shark species stay in chilly, severe determination waters, and polar bears have easily encountered some. yet i don't believe of there have been many battles, if any. in user-friendly words a large tremendous white shark has a lot danger antagonistic to a polar undergo, yet the finished white is in user-friendly words found in coastal temperate waters.

yeah once i was like 5 i was at murtle beach me my dad and older sis were in the ocean and a nurse shark (harmless) rubbed up against us.

never swam in the ocean, but've played the game :p

Other than at the aquarium, no.

Source(s): Used to work the beach