What is YOUR Definition of a "Wrestler"?

This is Because of All the "Who is the Best Wrestler? And Why?" or Anything of that Nature , Questions. Those Questions are Incredibly Difficult to Answer , because the Definition of "Wrestler" is SO Vast. What are We Actually Asking? - Best Wrestling Wrestler (i.e. Bryan Danielson)? , Best... show more This is Because of All the "Who is the Best Wrestler? And Why?" or Anything of that Nature , Questions.
Those Questions are Incredibly Difficult to Answer , because the Definition of "Wrestler" is SO Vast.
What are We Actually Asking? - Best Wrestling Wrestler (i.e. Bryan Danielson)? , Best Sports Entertainment Wrestler (i.e. Randy Orton)? Best Pure Wrestler (i.e. Shelton Benjamin)? What?
The Criteria Needs to be Curtailed to Fit a Specific Definition.

Basically , When You Answer these Types of Questions , What is Your Criteria as to What a "Wrestler" is? How does it Affect Your Answer?
Personally , I can't Even Answer these Questions because The Range & Spectrum is Much too Open to Debate. If I do Answer , I have to give at least 3 Separate Answers to Fit 3 Different Definitions of "Wrestler".

Your Thoughts on This?
Thanks.
Update: *EDIT* - _J_... Wrestling Wrestler = Advanced Knowledge of Professional Wrestling Holds , Maneuvers , etc... + Great In-Ring Psychology. Pure Wrestler = Has Legit (Collegiate or Olympic) Wrestling Expierence. Like Benjamin , Swagger , Angle , etc... Sorry , I couldn't think of a Better Name for... show more *EDIT* - _J_...
Wrestling Wrestler = Advanced Knowledge of Professional Wrestling Holds , Maneuvers , etc... + Great In-Ring Psychology.

Pure Wrestler = Has Legit (Collegiate or Olympic) Wrestling Expierence. Like Benjamin , Swagger , Angle , etc...

Sorry , I couldn't think of a Better Name for "Wrestling Wrestler" at the Time.
My Bad...