Scary movies, horror movies?

I am a huge movie buff and have watched almost everything that can be found at the video stores. The trouble is- nothing is truly scary or blood soaked anymore. Anyone have any ideas on some really good horror movies- in English only- that I can look up? Some I have liked are: (And I am well aware not all are... show more I am a huge movie buff and have watched almost everything that can be found at the video stores. The trouble is- nothing is truly scary or blood soaked anymore. Anyone have any ideas on some really good horror movies- in English only- that I can look up?
Some I have liked are:
(And I am well aware not all are horror- this is just to give you a hint of what I like)
Halloween (new and old)
Texas chainsaw massacre (new and old)
Dead silence
The grudge
The Others
Vacancy
Saw
Cube
Identity
Session 9
Final destination...

things like this. I have watched quite a few Asian horror films but they don't give me a fright at all- like Ju-on, Tokyo gore police, Evil dead trap, 3 Extremes, Audition, Naked Blood...etc
I also hate movies with a lot of nudity and sex (I grew up being molested and raped when I was younger, and sex just bothers me in films- very uncomfortable- please do not comment about my taste in movies!!!! ). I want something that is gripping, creepy, and bloody. A hard task, I know.
Update: Good ideas- but I've seen everything listed, lol. I told you it would be hard! High tension is really good...but Hostel is too porn for me- I hated it. And I'm actually a member of that site, Bloody-disgusting, as well as Screams of terror (I'm actually a featured "Scream Queen"), so I've... show more Good ideas- but I've seen everything listed, lol. I told you it would be hard!
High tension is really good...but Hostel is too porn for me- I hated it. And I'm actually a member of that site, Bloody-disgusting, as well as Screams of terror (I'm actually a featured "Scream Queen"), so I've exhausted my resources...
Update 2: Hahaha yes, I have also seen Mirrors, 1408, and Ichi the Killer. I have also seen the old and new Shining, the Fog, My bloody Valentine, Night of the Demons, Scarecrows, Last house on the left (hated it), The house that screamed, Zombie, Night of the living dead, Return of the living dead, Suspiria, Popcorn,... show more Hahaha yes, I have also seen Mirrors, 1408, and Ichi the Killer. I have also seen the old and new Shining, the Fog, My bloody Valentine, Night of the Demons, Scarecrows, Last house on the left (hated it), The house that screamed, Zombie, Night of the living dead, Return of the living dead, Suspiria, Popcorn, Reanimator, The Cave, Joshua, Wolf Creek, Hills have eyes, House of wax, Waxworks, Jeepers Creepers, Night of the creeps, 13 Ghosts, Gothika, Nightwatch, The ring (eew), 28 Days later (yuck), Cabin fever, Hellraiser, The descent, Sphere, Event horizon, In the mouth of madness, House of 1000 corpses, American werewolf in London, The boogeyman (dumb), They, The evil dead, All Stephen King (interesting, but not scary), Uzumaki, Tetsuo, The exorcist, Traces of death, Faces of death, Room 6, and many more...:-(
Update 3: NOW there are some good ones popping up, awesome!
Cannibal holocaust I also have, and I own all of the Guinea pig series as well. Dead alive and Braindead I have, but the other ones are new to me...

Opiner, is there a way to contact you? I love your ideas.