do all skateboard bearings fit all skateboard wheels?

im looking to buy a new custom skateboard and i want to know if all skateboard bearings fit into all skate board wheels...

-Thanks.

Favorite Answer

For the most part yes. The only exceptions are cheap skateboards from discount stores and some longboards.

I purchased 53mm hard wheels and tried 2 different pairs of bearings and they would absolutely not fit without heating up the wheels or a bearing press, which makes it virtually impossible to get the bearings out. So if the bearings don t easily fit in jsut try something else

This may sound like a dumb question, but are you sure they are skateboard bearings? I know at most skateshops, they have inline skate bearings as well, and they are different size. As far as how you can squeeze the existing bearings into your wheels? DON'T. You'll pinch them and they will get ruined. I hope you kept your receipt.

yes

yes they do and if you buy bearings get bones red, best bearings out there and they are fast as ol f*uck

Source(s): 5th year skateboarding