I have a friend who has a girlfriend who's nice but super weird, doesn't shower, and is annoying...?

My friend is unhappy with her because she refuses to do anything with him in the bedroom. They've been together for 5 years and live together. He said that they haven't hooked up for six months and it makes him really angry.

She broke my Rock Band kit, guilt trips my friend for drinking beer, and is causing my friend not to take showers himself. But ultimately, she's a nice girl, and his bedroom issues really aren't my business.

My friend and I have repeatedly told him to break up with her, but he does nothing. Do I give up and deal with her? Do I stop hanging out with them altogether?

Favorite Answer

If she doesn't shower then why does he want to have sex with her???UGH!

At my uni, we 2nd floorers are literally 2nd floorers. We hang out on the 2nd floor of union house. And we are all giant nerds. Anyway, some of my friends and aquaintances (which includes people ranging from 18-27) are: Caitlyn (me) 'Cait' Grace Jessica 'Jess' Carly Alice Irene 'Eyrie' Samantha 'Sam' Tara Jacqueline Hana Heather Julia Emma Katherine 'Kat' Bernice Natalie Robyn Hope Tiernan Matthew 'Matt' Matt Nicholas 'Nic' John Jonathan 'Jon' Jacob Julian Thor Thomas 'Tom' Oliver Geoff Jesse Ethan Daniel Christopher 'Chris' David Mario Angus Brandon

I would make her buy you a new Rock Band kit, but you should probably try and guilt trip her into buying one of the special edition guitars while you're at it. Those things are sweet. And maybe you can even ask her to custom paint it. Does she have decent arts and crafts skills? I'm not sure if she would have to put primer on the guitar before applying any sort of air brushing, and I am also unsure as to whether they could affect the smell of the guitar. You don't want your Rock Band guitars smelling too much like a newly-painted house; that wouldn't be very rocker-like at all!

If she won't replace it, you can always urinate on her toothbrush bristles every time you are using their bathroom. Don't tell her what you did until your friend finally gets the nerve to dump her.

Your friend better be glad his girlfriend doesn't want to get with him especially if she doesn't take showers. All the talking to him won't make him break up with his girlfriend, he's got to want to do that. Maybe eventually he'll get the picture and will get tired of her ways. But I wouldn't stop hanging around them.

• mcq316

You don't have to stop hanging around with THEM, just HER. If you plan to get together with your friend, ask if she'll be there. If so, politely back out of the plans. If your friend calls you on it, explain that you don't like her and while you wish hin happiness, you don't want to be around her at all. If he is truly unhappy with the relationship, this might also help him to get out of it.

If He's happy. Don't get involved!

Eww. She must smell baaad! Unless she has a bath i guess.

She broke Your rock band kit. Get revenge.

• Vashti

It depends on how much you value your friendship with the guy.

If you want to keep hanging out with him, learn to tolerate her & quit telling your friend to break up with her.

If you're ready to let the friendship go, just quit including him in your plans.

You should not interfere in your friends personal life. If he really loves her and she has these issues then that's their problem to solve, not yours..If she had done something serious like cheat on him then obviously as a friend you could like tell him but it's not your choice on who he dates and vise versa!!

She broke. Your rock band kit.

Boy, if that was me i would be going apeshet over her a*s. Telling her noone wants her ect

If she's bothering you to the point where you can't be around her, then only spend time with him alone. Everything else is none of your business.

you should keep telling your friend, i think since he's been with her so long he doesn't want to be without a girlfriend. they're obviously not in love anymore. she's one of those control freak girlfriends and they need to separate