"I'll follow you down till the sound of my voice will haunt you"...?

Good afternoon, R&P :) I know this has been asked before, but... what the heck! Have you ever just sat down with a song or album by one of your favourite bands, that you haven't listened to for ages, and found yourself struck all over again by just why you fell in love with them? Yep, it just happened to... show more Good afternoon, R&P :)
I know this has been asked before, but... what the heck!

Have you ever just sat down with a song or album by one of your favourite bands, that you haven't listened to for ages, and found yourself struck all over again by just why you fell in love with them?

Yep, it just happened to me!
Despite being in the midst of going through the first thee Rainbow albums, I suddenly decided to listen to the 3 versions of Fleetwood Mac's 'Silver Springs' {album, single, & outtake}. And there I was... virtually on the floor... the lyrics, the vocals, the musical arrangement... pure class(ic)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksmsv4myO...

MQ : What band / artist and album / song was it for you, and when?
MQ 2 : now playing?

Bonus :
This song was originally only released as the b-side to 'Go Your Own Way', and I consider that apt due to the lyric "I'll follow you down till the sound of my voice will haunt you. You'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loved you". And what with all the back and forth between Lindsey and Stevie on the rest of "Rumours"...

BQ : Any other bands where members aimed songs at each other on an album?
BQ 2 : Any other examples of one being a b-side to another?

NP : 'Tarot Woman' ~ Rainbow