Why isnt there an Iranian/Persian section in Y!A Middle east?

Strange. Why isn't there a section for Iranian/Persians. Israel is there, and they have been in the middle east for a very short time when compared to Persia/Iran. Is this a yet another attack on the Persian Civilisation or a lack of smartness by the Lovely Yahoo Answer team..?

Favorite Answer

half of 45,000,000 internet users in middle east are Iranians. logically there should be a section; politically, not as it seems.

There are a few countries like Tunisia and Seychelles that hardly ever have any postings. So why do they have their own section? I think this is something that the Yahoo powers cannot realise. I agree, there should be a section for Persia/Iran, and the section "Other - Africa and Middle East" should be divided into "Other - Africa" and "Other - Middle East.

There are way more questions about Cape Verde than Seychelles. And we have a very active Persian/Iranian community here on answers. So I tend to agree with your second opinion - a definite lack of smartness !!

Because of the politics Yahoo will not support anything that has to do with Iran. This doesn't mean the entire people who run Yahoo is against the Persian people. As you know Farzad Yazem was executive vice Pres of Yahoo and even when he was there he didn't have enough influence to change the system. If he couldn't do it then I doubt it will ever be done until America and Iran's relationship could be somewhat normal.

What can i say, what can i do : The wall on which the prophets wrote Is cracking at the seams. Upon the instruments of death The sunlight brightly gleams. When every man is torn apart With nightmares and with dreams, Will no one lay the laurel wreath As silence drowns the screams. Between the iron gates of fate, The seeds of time were sown, And watered by the deeds of those Who know and who are known; Knowledge is a deadly friend When no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see Is in the hands of fools. Confusion will be my epitaph. As I crawl a cracked and broken path If we make it we can all sit back And laugh. But I fear tomorrow Ill be crying, Yes I fear tomorrow Ill be crying. Best Regards.

I too observed this they are very likely racist and biased.

Late edit~

I nearly forgot to mention the democracy that America apparently has, they would surely let everyone have a say?

Well that's it really they only let those who bow down to them speak openly, about shallow stuff, trivia, disinformation and lies.

Source(s): They can't handle reason its pathetic and in no way equal rights to freedom of speech. I blame too much PC stopping people speaking up for their selves only being told what to say if someone reads the Yahoo rules to me I block them :D
  • Nono

i am not persian .. but i searched for pakistan and afghanistan .. and they are not there too .. so the whole area is not there (iran and countries around) .. so i think they do not mean Iran specifically... idk.. but do not take it personally..

i read two books about iran last summer and how it totally changed after the Islamic Regime .. it is really sad how a beautiful country turns out dead (not as before at least) and people's freedom is just taken away...

you can still post questions .. and all yahoo ppl would be more than happy to answer you

• Inam

there is also no pakistan which is 176 million muslims which is largest muslim population of world as islamic republic.Although pakistan is mixed between middle east and asia pacific.half of pakistan falls into asia part and the other half of baluchistan state falls into middle east.i guess it depends on if u r good friend of usa?

I asked it first....about 7 months ago...and still I wasn't the first one to ask this question!!! and I guess you won't be the last one to ask this either ....here is the link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmZ1N...

yeah!! if there was an Iran section, i would hang out there all the time NO JOKE!!!

• Majid

yes, we should have , but political stuffs have ruined everything in this world!

they are lovely? really? after getting suspended for no reason? :D