What is better wii, ps3 or xbox 360!?

Favorite Answer

It's simple isn't it? PS3 is the answer.

Features: PS3 kicks 360's as* here. Yes it's expensive, but by just paying 100$ more, one gets Blu-Ray, Wifi, chargeable remotes working on bluetooth, better exterior, FREE online...

Games: Currently, 360 has more games cause it was released a year earlier. But in terms of quality games, both have equal numbers of them. 360 has Halo whereas PS3 has Killzone 2, 360 has Gears 2, PS3 has MGS4.... But if you ask me which will eventually have better games, then the answer is PS3.

Sony is and will continue to win the exclusives battle due to their first party exclusives. This is where Sony is seriously out classing M$. Since this generation started M$ has been losing first party studios like Bungie and Bizarre while Sony has added studios under their umbrella such as Guerrilla and Evolution. Sony is smart, instead of wasting tons of cash on timed exclusive deals for third party games they've invested that cash into their first party studios that will make games that will ALWAYS be on systems named Playstation. I heard that Sony has more studios under their roof than M$ and Nintendo combined. With studios like Guerrilla, Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, Polyphony Digital, Team Ico, etc. making first party titles for Sony you know that their systems will always have quality games.

sony has upcoming exclusives like Infamous(A GTA kind game, but you have super powers!!!), MAG(support 256 online!!!), GOD OF WAR 3(Do I have to say anything.. biggest game ever!!), Quantum Theory(a TPS like Gears), Uncharted 2(will be bigger than the first one. It will also have better graphics than KZ2!!), GT5 (again the best racing game on full HD!!),FF vs 13 (though FF13 is multi-plat, vs 13 is still a PS3 exclusive and FF titles do rock). This when compared to 360's line up which consists of Halo:OSTD, Alan Wake and Ninja Gaiden 2(EDIT: NG2 isn't a 360 exclusive, it's been announced for the PS3 as well a few days back) , is a juggernaut.

So I feel, Sony has the edge over the games department.

Online: 360 has better online I must admit. I personally prefer my 360 over PS3 in online. But the PSN is getting better day by day and offering more and more features with every update. Also, PS3 ONLINE is absolutely FREE unlike the 360 which charges 50$ annually. Though, 360 is better at online, PS3 isn't far away.

Reliability: Again a place where PS3 blows the 360 out of the water. I own a 360 and the thing has broken 3 times till date whereas my PS3 which ironically is a year older to my 360 is working well. So, again PS3 wins here.

So overall, PS3 wins according to me. It just gives so much more than a 360. It just a matter of time when Sony announces a price cut and then the PS3 would be some what affordable. But, if I am going to spend approx 300$ on a console (please don't tell that arcade costs 250 cause there isn't even a drive in it), I would consider shelling 100$ more and getting the PS3 cause it's future proof

Edit: @Braandon: hey dick head.. don't copy my answer and paste them back. Write your own answers.

Wii is better because it can play old school games but its on virtual console. It can also play gamecube games as well, unlike ps3 and 360. Of course wii will remain cheap according to the president of nintendo. Ps3 is just gonna continue to make new systems but the price will grow even higher. xbox 360 scratches dvds. Ps3 with its blu-ray is ok but how much graphics do you need to make a game "real"? also u will need to buy hd t.v. if you want better graphics too

and what the rest said

PS3! Most people say it has a weak game library but just look up games like Killzone 2, God of War III, Uncharted 1-2, Resistance 1-2, Ratchet and Clank 1-3, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Little Big Planet and Metal Gear 4. Plus PS3 has a ton of new exclusives coming out in 2009 like Uncharted 2, MAG, Heavy Rain, Ratchet and Clank Future 3, God of War III, INFamous and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. PS3 has the best graphics, the most features on the console, free online play that is just as good as what you pay for on Xbox. Everyone saying the Xbox has the widest variety of games is not true. People say Xbox's games for all ages include Kung Fu Panda, Guitar Hero and Lego Indiana Jones and Viva Pinata. 3 of those are on PS3, on top of that PS3 has the Ratchet and Clank series, Little Big Planet, flower and it has exclusive sports games like NBA: The Inside and MLB 09: The Show. Both of those are better than there competitors on both systems.

So PS3 is by far the best console and it's only getting better.

Xbox 360 is much better. The graphics are excellent, it's not overpriced, more fun games, backwards compatibility and you don't have to buy so many controllers for one game. With the PS3, it's overpriced and it's not so fun and no one really cares whether a game console can play Blu-Ray because game consoles are solely for gaming, not watching fancy cds. The Wii is fun but it requires you to buy lots of controllers and extra accessories. Normally, a Wii game will ask you to buy a certain controller for that game only. So if you get tired of that game, the controller will be useless. The Xbox 360 doesn't need a lot of controllers and it's reasonably priced.

Winner: Xbox 360

This question comes up all the time.

There is no best answer. Which one is better *for you* will depend on what games you like to play, and how you like to play them. As a short overview;

Wii - great for family games, multiplayer titles, and fun, quirky games that make use of the motion sensitive remote, but lacks graphical power and has limited online features.

PS3 - a powerhouse of a machine with some great titles but a fairly limited library of games at the moment. Online gaming is free.

Xbox 360 - A jack of all trades, the 360 has a vast library of games available and has the most robust online service, however you do have to pay a subscription in order to play games online.

all around the 360!!! the 360 is alot better system than the rest. ps3 suck and break easy, wii is not as good for games not family oriented like killzone or something, and most of all, 360 has HALO 3!!!!!!!

PS3 For sure!

Best graphics and UNLIKE the 360 it is FREE to play online.

with the 360 you have to pay a monthly subscribtion!

Stuff that!

and wii is great fun when you have friends over but other than that it gets boring real fast!

Source(s): i did alot of research when buying

Depends on What You Like:

Wii - Family Kiddie Games are mostly the library. Motion control abilities. Free online gaming if you have a router.

PS3 - Real gamer playing. Awesome variety of different games. Motion Control Compatible. Free Online Play.

XBOX 360 - Real Gamer playing. Has one of the biggest libraries of games EVER. No motion control options. Great online play, but you have to pay for it (worth it). Great controller set-up.

All of these have PROS and CONS but you should pick the one that best fits you.

Source(s): From owning and playing all of these systems.

Id say 360 mate ..im always on there playing live against others and downloading also gta 4 good game