Do you believe that chemistry on-line is possible?

Chemistry between two people

Best Answer

You've fallen for me haven't you?

Why don't you just come right out and say it.

• Toots

No, not really. Friendship, yes...strong "like", sure...but TRUE chemistry only comes when two people meet..can touch, see and experience each other. My brother met someone on-line several years ago..after e-mails, IM's and many phone calls and expressions of "love"and photos etc. (she lived in another state)...when they finally met, (and they were already planning to marry) the "sparks" just weren't there in "real life"...they are wonderful friends..but it's never been anymore than that. There is nothing like a face-to-face with someone. Even though you may be communicating on one level with someone on-line, NOTHING can compare to looking into their eyes...

• No. Any one can lie about who they are, what they are, and there personality, so you never really know who he/she is until you meet in person with the other. This is like saying that a 70 year old man can pretend to be a little girl, and have the same characteristics of another little girl. Therefore, the person on the other end doesn't really know what your true identity is. So NO i do not believe chemistry can happen online. Good question though.

Very much so. Where there is a link that puts people together, the possibility to be compatible with others is high. Relationships and friendships can be developed anywhere communication exists, including online.

Yes

Yes it is very possible lol. Its just like writing letters to eachother. They are full of your feelings and what you mean. Sometimes things you couldnt say in real life. I honestly think you can learn more about who a person is on the inside online best. Although you will have to meet the person to see if you get along with their mannerisms lol.

Yes you can, the ones who say you can't or that it's sad are just being snobs about it. Getting to know people online is the same as getting to know a penfriend. Everyone is a stranger until you get to know them, no matter where you meet and you can get to know more this way as communication is at the forefront :)

with a body like ur dp...yes :) ha ha

but yeah i met my bf online through friends and we have been going out for bout 10 months now he is like my best friend i love him, he lives about an hour away from me, but when i first started talking to him there was definitely a connection

it does turn out well in the end

Source(s): experience

Dude

I know at times it seems that way but try not to get believing in that . It can lead to a broken heart. Be happy with friendship on line.

I think it depends on how well you get to know someone, if there seems like there is something there both of you will notice it, you will probably think alike and know little things about each other without them telling you. So yes i think its possible.

• ...

No, people can be fake online and no one would know.

My EX best friend went out with a 19 year old guy online and she was only 14 at the time. She was leading him on the whole time. It was honestly creepy and desperate at the same time.