• Travel >
  • Asia Pacific >
  • Philippines
  • Travel >
  • Asia Pacific >
  • Philippines

How much does an international school cost in Cebu?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I am 12 and my father is 73 years old. We make about $4700 a month altogether, and we're going to set a budget of about $2500 a month. We've decided we will be moving to Cebu, ...show more
Best Answer
Tuition and fees for a 6th grader at Cebu Intl School is roughly P350,000 annually or about US$7,000, equivalent to $550 monthly. Unfortunately, this amount will increase as you progress through the years there until you graduate from high school.

A decent semi-luxurious home can be rented for less than $1000 a month.

There are three important things to keep in mind:

1) Never disclose publicly who you are and how much money your family makes...ever.

2) Make sure you live very close to a great hospital incase your dad (or you) fall ill;

3) I suggest that you aim to attend college back in the US.
  • 2
    0
  • Comment
I am 12 and my father is 73 years old. We make about $4700 a month altogether, and we're going to set a budget of about $2500 a month. We've decided we will be moving to Cebu, Philippines, in about 3 weeks. I was wondering what the price of a average to good international school would be. I am very intelligent for my age, and will have no trouble keeping up with any education system that I enroll in. I would rather study about my home country, America, which I plan going back to, and world history. We expect to live here permanently for 10 years or more. So other tips and information would be helpful as well.
Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock