What is your BIGGEST pet peeve?

I HATED when im hanging out with my twin sister and and people ask "oh, are you twins?" or "if your sisters in pain, can you feel it?" or the worst "can you sense what your sisters thinking or doing when you're not together?" UGHHH...im 25 years old and people treat us like puppies...So i ask, what is your BIGGEST pet peeve...

Favorite Answer

mine is that ppl treat others like crap for no reason

• Tracey

You've already listed the major ones - lol! My other pet peeves would be - stupidity...when someone already knows better and is just too lazy to apply what they already know! Ignorance when people just don't want to bother to learn or just don't care to know or do anyhing better for themselves. Laziness - sloppiness....especially on the job! I work with people and (at one of my jobs, with food) - really not a nice thought when you know how lazy some people are - they make a mess and just don't care to clean up after themselves - I am referring to employees by the way - they can be some nasty people - I am constantly grossed out by co-workers! Nagging and whining - and not even willing to do anything about it - shut up if you don't care enough to do something to make an effort to change the current situation that you feel so upset about that you have to constantly whine about! I prefer not to hear about it if someone is too sorry to do anything about it! Double standards! Hypocracy! Lying! Disloyalty! Disrespect! People who seem/act desperate when they show interest in another person - yuck! Total turnoff! Sagittarius

When people use the four letter word "f---ing" to describe things. It makes them seem like they have no knowledge of the English language and can't think of any adjective to describe something. That word is a verb-a action word not a adjective or adverb. Beside that is suppose to be something people enjoy doing so why do people get offended when someone say "F--- you" They're wishing you a enjoyable experience. We should say "thank you"

• Jesse

When I am in line and there are a few desks or counters where an employee is at and you have to wait for one of them and some customer doesn't realize where the line starts and they go to one of the employees to get helped and butt in front of your and everyone else.

• lbear

when my toddler was younger people would come up to me and my daughter and say oh what a cute little boy. Even when she was wearing pink clothing. It's like people automatically think an infant who has a little amount of hair is a boy.

wow.... I'd find that annoying too!

my biggest pet peeve would probably be Disney fans.... you know, the fans obsessed with Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, and the cast of HSM.... I hate it..... I miss the old disney,,, you know, Bambi, Dumbo, Pinnochio, the stuff that had and taught morals and values...

Yahoo! Answers.

Sarcasm!

• I hate when people talk over someone. It's so damn annoying and rude. It makes my blood go up when it happens.

• BIGGEST? idk...

but it's annoying being on a bus for 3 hours...

• Amer

I like photography. I show people the pictures I made and they say 'boy you must have a really good camera ....'