Ron-D
Ron-D asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Blake Griffin vs Kevin Durant vs Michael Beasly?

Who is overall the best player as of what we've seen so far from them?

Best Answer

Kevin Durant is arguably already a Top 5 small forward in the NBA. You can't say the same about Michael Beasley or Blake Griffin(mainly 'cause he's still in college). They all still have potential to be better than each other but for now, it's definitely Durant.

I would say Kevin Durant. He is an all around great player. He just needs to get over the injury. Michael Beasly is also pretty good. I am sure he will progress better as he plays more years in the NBA.

Durant so far, Beasly has no defense, and Blake Griffin still hasn't played at the NBA level yet so we don't know about him.

Kevin Durant is over-all the best of three.

durant i think beasley settles for jumpers waay to much for his size and ability up close and blake is more of a all around player as far as rebounds blocks and points

if it was my heat picking one its still beasley when haslem gos and beasley has grown him coming off the pick and roll with wade he sets the pick wade splits 2 if the 2 players double wade kick it out for beasleys wide open shot if they play one on one he takes it up if they send the center he passes it to the wide open c under the rim

Durant is quickly becoming one of the elites in nba, HE would Burn Beasly and Griffin

The Giy with an Orange Nike Shoe

beaseley isnt performing as well as he did in college , but thats because marion and oneal are getting all the minutes. griffins still young so its hard to say. Durant would be the logical choice. hes one of the nba's leading scorers and hes only a sophmore

• UCLA!

I saw Durant the most so I think hes' the best

Griffin is the 2nd and Beasley is the 3rd

all of the above are B listers.

Source(s): you don't want to hang out with them.