Ron-D
Lv 6
Ron-D asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Blake Griffin vs Kevin Durant vs Michael Beasly?

Who is overall the best player as of what we've seen so far from them?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Kevin Durant is arguably already a Top 5 small forward in the NBA. You can't say the same about Michael Beasley or Blake Griffin(mainly 'cause he's still in college). They all still have potential to be better than each other but for now, it's definitely Durant.

• 1 decade ago

I would say Kevin Durant. He is an all around great player. He just needs to get over the injury. Michael Beasly is also pretty good. I am sure he will progress better as he plays more years in the NBA.

• 1 decade ago

Durant so far, Beasly has no defense, and Blake Griffin still hasn't played at the NBA level yet so we don't know about him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kevin Durant is over-all the best of three.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

durant i think beasley settles for jumpers waay to much for his size and ability up close and blake is more of a all around player as far as rebounds blocks and points

if it was my heat picking one its still beasley when haslem gos and beasley has grown him coming off the pick and roll with wade he sets the pick wade splits 2 if the 2 players double wade kick it out for beasleys wide open shot if they play one on one he takes it up if they send the center he passes it to the wide open c under the rim

• 1 decade ago

Durant is quickly becoming one of the elites in nba, HE would Burn Beasly and Griffin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Giy with an Orange Nike Shoe

• 1 decade ago

beaseley isnt performing as well as he did in college , but thats because marion and oneal are getting all the minutes. griffins still young so its hard to say. Durant would be the logical choice. hes one of the nba's leading scorers and hes only a sophmore

• UCLA!
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I saw Durant the most so I think hes' the best

Griffin is the 2nd and Beasley is the 3rd

• 1 decade ago

all of the above are B listers.

Source(s): you don't want to hang out with them.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.