Hair is getting really annoying?

So I have really curly hair and it gets really annoying washing it in the shower. Currently I'm using this 2 in 1 stuff that normally makes my hair seem as if it's sticking together and I have to go through hell in order to accurately wash it. That doesn't happen when I use Shampoo and Conditioner... show more So I have really curly hair and it gets really annoying washing it in the shower. Currently I'm using this 2 in 1 stuff that normally makes my hair seem as if it's sticking together and I have to go through hell in order to accurately wash it. That doesn't happen when I use Shampoo and Conditioner separately however.

Anywho,

I dislike having curly hair anyway because it's a hassle to comb and it's pretty long so it usually ends up looking like crap even if I do comb it or I don't. I'm not a stylist so I don't know what to do with hair, much less curly hair.

Are there any tips you could give me? Please bear in mind that I'm low on cash. Thanks.