Fun question for all mommies.......?

What was/were your food aversion(s) during pregnancy? I loved Dr. Pepper prior to getting pregnant. But during my pregnancy it tasted like prune juice I swear! Blech! I despised any soda pops during pregnancy, especially DP. That is the only aversion I had. I never got sick in the begining either, just a... show more What was/were your food aversion(s) during pregnancy?

I loved Dr. Pepper prior to getting pregnant. But during my pregnancy it tasted like prune juice I swear! Blech! I despised any soda pops during pregnancy, especially DP. That is the only aversion I had. I never got sick in the begining either, just a bit queasy at times, but nothing bad. What was it for you? =)

Although I did crave orange juice, eggs, and my homemade rice crispie treats throughout my pregnancy.

**I still to this day haven't had another Dr. Pepper and Lilah is 8 months old lol.....all I can think of is prunes when I see one! haha