Jacob asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Does Windows 7 convert any LCD screen (or any screen for that matter) to touch screen?

Or does the touch screen capability only work with already touch screen computers?

Favorite Answer

No. I wish that was the case. You need an 'actual' touch screen.

Does Windows 7 convert any LCD screen (or any screen for that matter) to touch screen? NO

Or does the touch screen capability only work with already touch screen computers? YES

Touch screen capability only when a computer monitor is touch screen capability.

Otherwise it is like trying to start a car when you have the key but no car.

Greetings. My call's Sanjay Patel, and that i at present carry an honorary grasp's degree in the sphere of laptop technology. i'm responsive to, and function very own expertise regarding your question. There are laptop maintenance agencies that are in all probability on your section, whether they arrive on the fee of hiring a expert to flow into your place. There is additionally some community places the place you may drop off your laptop and wait to have a technician look at it. those thoughts can many times be high priced, and rather inconvenient. the answer to this question can in all probability be got here across doing some extra examine on Google. A nicely-working laptop may be a complicated factor to maintain. From my experience, there is yet in ordinary terms one utility it quite is respected- and consistently solid for therapeutic ill, sluggish desktops. Reimage™ is a worldwide-renown, basic to apply utility designed via Forensic scientists and made for the wide-unfold individual. This factor will fix actually pretty much ANY undertaking you may desire to probably be having which contain your laptop. Reimage replace into suggested to me via a Professor for the duration of my 2d 12 months of Graduate college.

no.