Does it really matter to girls whether or not a guy is circumcised?

I am an uncircumcised male who is 17 years old and a junior in high school. Not to sound like a jerk, but many girls have told me that I am cute and I have had a bunch of girls try to get with me. I hook up with some but not that many and the truth is because I am self conscious because I am not circumcised. I just... show more I am an uncircumcised male who is 17 years old and a junior in high school. Not to sound like a jerk, but many girls have told me that I am cute and I have had a bunch of girls try to get with me. I hook up with some but not that many and the truth is because I am self conscious because I am not circumcised. I just wanted to know...from a girls point of view, how much does it matter.

p.s-I have good hygiene and I shower twice a day and I have never had any infection or medical problems with my penis.