i want to knw where i can buy a pellet gun in london

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A fishing shop.

• 1 decade ago

If you guys have a Big 5 or a Wal-Mart over there in London some pellet guns should be over there.

• A teenager has just been killed by one. What do you want it for. So you can kill a defenceless animal. If you kill a living creature for any other reason than to survive starvation then due karma will eventually come to you or someone dear to you. You have been warned. I know of a dude who was always sawing down beautiful trees for his own selfish gains. One day he got his large van wedged under a big branch which was bent back by the vehicle under great tension like some enormous spring.

Not having the intelligence to see this he promptly gets out his trusty saw gets up on top of his truck and starts cutting. The branch came free from the roof of his van and whacked him across the ribs sending him flying through the air and breaking his spine as he landed in a screaming heap on the ground.

He sustained several other severe injuries. He is now in a wheelchair. This guy too was warned that one day his wrong doings would come back upon him but the arrogant fool laughed it off. Watch it.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=712747

Source(s): Natures karma.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In London? You'll have to ask at your local police station about getting a permit for it first. As I understand the UK gun laws, that may take considerable time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

my boyfriend and his friend just went to walmart and bought a couple, they range any where in price from $10-$100 depending on the quality of the gun.

• Jackie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Wal-Mart

Source(s): !
  • usally walmart or a army surplus store

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sports and hunting stores. depends on where u live... i live in arkansas... they sell 45 autos at walmart lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you prob need to be 18+ anywhere, so you could try great universal catalogue.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

on da real to do the do you got to do the do of the doin naw mean?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.