Marriage green card question?

Marriage based green card? Hello, 1.Lets say i got Conditional green card.I also knew it is valid for 2 years.Defintely you will get that temporary green card or conditional green card after few months after marrigae( lets say ,i got temporary card after 8 months of marrigae).Now ,Does the expiration date of... show more Marriage based green card?
Hello,

1.Lets say i got Conditional green card.I also knew it is valid for 2 years.Defintely you will get that temporary green card or conditional green card after few months after marrigae( lets say ,i got temporary card after 8 months of marrigae).Now ,Does the expiration date of thatt temporary green card is same as date of 2nd anniversary (or) Both dates will be different? ie, expiration date of conditional green card is same date as 2nd anniversary of marriage?

2.Lets say, I got denied temporary or Conditional green card after my interview.I know we can appeal to higher authority within 30 days or something like that?What kind of documents we need to send for Appealing the denial of temporary green card?

3.Lets say, my appeal was also rejected.Can i reapply all the application forms once again and start all the process again?(or) Once the appeal was denied,that is the final decision ad we cannot reapply again?

4.If "YES " to the 3rd question, lets say , my visa was expired at the time when i planned to reapply (or) start all the process right from the start ...Does it causes any problem for reapplying?Note: I entered legally but my visa was expired at this stage...

Thank you .