Are these following bands overrated or underrated?

Assess each of these bands and place the tag of being overrated or underrated in your opinion:
The Beatles
Pink Floyd
The Clash
Talking Heads
Radiohead
Joy division/new order
Led Zeppelin
The Smiths
Echo and the bunnymen
Stone Roses
Verve
Nirvana
Update: p.s. which is your favourite out of these?
Update 2: 1.The Beatles 2.Pink Floyd 3.The Clash 4.Talking Heads 5.Radiohead 6.Joy division/new order 7.Led Zeppelin 8.The Smiths 9.Echo and the bunnymen 10.Stone Roses 11.Verve 12.Nirvana This will make it easier to read your answers if you just write overrated and underrated (so long as you employ number... show more 1.The Beatles
2.Pink Floyd
3.The Clash
4.Talking Heads
5.Radiohead
6.Joy division/new order
7.Led Zeppelin
8.The Smiths
9.Echo and the bunnymen
10.Stone Roses
11.Verve
12.Nirvana

This will make it easier to read your answers if you just write overrated and underrated (so long as you employ number system)
But obviously I can't force you to do anything....
Update 3: So far by my deduction the most underrated band seems to be talking heads or echo and the bunnymen and the most overrated (didn't really suprise me), nirvana
Update 4: My list: 1.The Beatles- over 2.Pink Floyd- neither 3.The Clash- slightly over 4.Talking Heads- definitely underrated 5.Radiohead- underrated in comparison to modern music it is competing against. Against older music, none. 6.Joy division/new order- neither 7.Led Zeppelin- very overrated 8.The Smiths- very... show more My list:
1.The Beatles- over
2.Pink Floyd- neither
3.The Clash- slightly over
4.Talking Heads- definitely underrated
5.Radiohead- underrated in comparison to modern music it is competing against. Against older music, none.
6.Joy division/new order- neither
7.Led Zeppelin- very overrated
8.The Smiths- very underrated
9.Echo and the bunnymen- underrated
10.Stone Roses-underrated
11.Verve- neither
12.Nirvana- most overrated one on this list
Update 5: Favourite bands: Talking heads, radiohead the smiths