Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is it just me or is Bruce Willis' new wife a younger version of Demi Moore?

http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/755.jpg

Looks like both Bruce and Demi decided to trade in the old models for younger, sleek ones.

haha SuziQ too true!

sidsid forgive me if my math is a bit off but Bruce was born in 1955. Emma Heming was born in 1978. That would make him 23 years older than her.

• SuziQ
    Favorite Answer

Demi Moore is a now younger version of Demi Moore.

Wow yeah! That model does look just like Demi. But i'd have to say that Demi is still way more goregeous eventhough she's older. But all I have to say is, go bruce! He knows how to pick em I guess :P

She is actually only 5 years younger than he is, but has had a very good scrub-up. She has also been touched up round the edges a bit just where it shows.

In a former life she was the wife of an Aztec Indian called Pwotzeroto.

Yes they are very alike but Demi is still very beautiful,i would love to look like that at her age..and Ashton is hot!

Is it just me, or is the turd I dropped off this morning a younger version of Ashton Kutcher?