Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is Danielle Lloyd next?

I was told that Jade Goody, Danielle Lloyd and that one from S-Club 7 have a curse placed upon them by an Indian Guru - is this true?

I'm starting to think it is - I heard about this curse when that Big Brother uproar was happening.

• Robin
    Favorite Answer

no this is not true at all just people are full of crap in need to get a life don't believe every thing you hear that is why the world is screwed up they read rubbish in hear rubbish in they believing any thing somebody tells them all the time use what common sense you have left

Vardøger ➤➤➤➤

Do you believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny too?

Karma maybe, but some silly 'curse' did not affect the outcome of Jade Goody's life.

well jade goody had cancer since 2006. so i doubt it.

my dad's friend is indian and he said "sum1 could have done something with black magic"

personally i think that because lots of people wished bad things upon the poor girl at one time, so that could have something to do with it.

What a load of rubbish.

There is no curse, Jade was just unlucky to have contracted cancer. Curses do not exist in my opinion.

• ?

I agree with you on this. Although I dont think all the blame should have been put on Jade. Danielle & Jo were worse

i hate dannielle lloyd with a passion , jade was a good person and never racist , but dannielle was i really dont like that girl .

• I hope that doesn't happen. I doubt it is true though.

Lets hope not ay.

• Mr-Kay

Don't believe all you hear.

oh my gooodness. lol