Nikon D80 or Canon 450D?

I am saving for getting myself DSLR cam and I dont have so much for something bigger - pity Nikon D80 are stopped from production and there are limited of them on the shops (although its a realy good cam no matter its older then D90 and I can afford D80 right now) the bad thing is that everyone now tries to get D80... show more I am saving for getting myself DSLR cam and I dont have so much for something bigger - pity Nikon D80 are stopped from production and there are limited of them on the shops (although its a realy good cam no matter its older then D90 and I can afford D80 right now) the bad thing is that everyone now tries to get D80 cheap since D90 popped up - and I doubt there will be any D80 here in the shops soon ...

and same time last week I holded Canon 450D in my hands too and I found out its very comfortable to photograph with it and making photos with it its pleasure too and its a good cam as D80 too though the Nikon has little bit advantages - for now I have Panasonic Lumix FZ8 and I love it even more then you can imagine - but its not DSLR :)
should I get D80 if there are still any - or to wait a bit and get Canon?