Ouija Board.........?

Should I Do It.

If U do the Ouija Board Can some of the Evil Sprits Stay with you For Ever. Or is it all Fake

Favorite Answer

The Ouija Board—How Can It Affect You?

“THE year 1967 was a historic mile stone for the United States toy industry,’’ writes John Godwin in Occult America. “In that year Americans ditched their longest-standing favorite among board games, Monopoly, and elevated Ouija boards to its place.”

During the following six years Americans purchased some ten million Ouija boards, which, in turn, lured an estimated twenty million persons to try them out. They are also popular in other countries.

What is the Ouija board? Why does it attract so many people? If you were to use it, how could the Ouija board affect you?

What Is the Ouija Board?

The Ouija board, about two feet long, a foot and a half wide and a quarter of an inch thick, contains on its surface the letters of the alphabet in two arcs, one under the other. Below these in a straight line from left to right are the numbers 1 to 9 and 0. Underneath the numerals is the phrase “Good Bye.” In the top left corner is the word “Yes,” and in the top right corner “No.”

Upon the polished surface of this board rests a small heart-shaped indicator mounted on three felt-tipped pegs with a transparent disk toward its pointed end. Usually two persons place their hands lightly on the indicator and ask questions of the board. In many cases the indicator moves from letter to letter spelling out words and sentences in answer to the questions. Sometimes the answers are amazingly accurate, even foretelling events that actually take place.

A Result of the “Subconscious”?

What makes the indicator on a Ouija board scurry back and forth spelling out messages? Is it due to the “subconscious” of the person (or persons) working the board, as some have suggested?

Evidence indicates otherwise, for information received through the Ouija board often is not and could not be known or produced by the person operating it. Russell Chandler, religion writer for the Los Angeles Times, explains: “A reporter tried unsuccessfully to get any of three physicists queried at Caltech in Pasadena to offer a scientific explanation for Ouija power.”

What Makes It Work?

The Bible, however, sheds light on what makes the mysterious Ouija board work. How so?

As a way of probing into the unknown, the Ouija board is a form of divination. The Bible, at 1 Samuel 15:23, places divination parallel with the use of “uncanny power.” Many who use the Ouija board attest to acquiring “psychic” ability, a truly uncanny, mysterious power that enables them to know things about other persons and events without using normal means of communication. What could be behind that power?

The Bible book of Acts of the Apostles pinpoints the source of a certain servant girl’s ability to predict the future as being “a spirit, a demon of divination.” When the apostle Paul ordered the spirit to “come out of her,” she lost her power of prediction. (Acts 16:16-19) Could the Ouija board, too, involve wicked spirits, or demons? Consider some effects of its use.

“Some researchers warn,” observes Russell Chandler, “that the game can lure the susceptible into the weird world of spirit communication—even demonic possession.” Harold Sherman, president of the ESP Research Associates Foundation in Little Rock, Arkansas, observes: “The majority who have become involved with possessive and other spirit entities came by this experience through the Ouija board.”

Writer Alan Vaughan, who never had a psychic experience until the age of twenty-eight and had been skeptical about such things, relates what happened to him:

“It began on November 7, 1965, when I was trying out a newly purchased Ouija board to amuse a friend convalescing from an operation. . . . ‘Spirits’ began to appear on the board. One, who called himself ‘Z,’ answered our questions accurately and with a peculiarly old-fashioned vocabulary.

“Later, I began to experiment alone with the Ouija and soon found myself ‘possessed’ by a rather neurotic personality who called herself ‘Nada.’ . . . But then, both to my fascination and fear, ‘Nada’ got inside my head. I could hear her voice repeating the same phrases over and over again. . . . I took my Ouija to visit a friend to investigate further what was happening. I felt the presence of ‘Z’ and across the room my friend announced that the pointer was starting to move. It went to ‘Z’ and then spelled out a message: ‘Awful consequences—possession.’ At that point I became alarmed, for it had not occurred to me that having a strange voice in one’s head was tantamount to possession.”

A Pennsylvania woman tells of an experience in her family as a result of using a Ouija board:

“It told us many lies but it also told us many things which were true. . . . Then one night when we were all in bed, my mother was having her usual bedtime snack before turning in. All of a sudden we heard a crash, a yell and a cat hissing and spitting and running like mad around the kitchen. When we got up to see what was wrong, we found my mother on the floor, tea sp

Source(s): www.watchtower.org

You can use the Ouija Board honey. There is nothing to be afraid of, I have one, & if you need lessons on how to properly use one, I can teach you the correct way of using your ouija Board. What ppl don't realize is that. The Ouija board is a spirit board, it's a very powerful tool, you have to have someone professional & experienced to teach you how to operate this spirit board. If not properly used correctly, you can let spirits out. Before you use your ouija board, place it in a black bag, with Kosher Salt. You have to change the salt every week. The salt cleanses the Ouija Board & it's best to keep Kosher Salt in the bag because, it was blessed by Rabbi's. No, evil spirits will not stay w/ you. If you take a class to learn how to properly use the board. With the spirit board, you have to open it a certain way, & when you're done. You have to close the board. always remember to keep the board closed, this keeps the spirit inside the board. Communicate w/ the spirit thru the board.

Why do people refuse to go to the bible first?? Pick up your bible!! Look for spirits, demons, miracles. Everything you need is in that bible!! If you want to speak to a spirit, speak to JESUS. Hes a spirit! He will communicate with you! He will perform miracles if you ask him to!! All you have to do is believe! Repent, Believe, Ask, & See!! The Ouija board has come & gone, God is still here, still performing miracles without you asking his permission to communicate. You talk, he listens- no board, no pointer, he needs nothing but your love!! It is real, as real as God & the Devil. There is good & bad plainly put! Decide which side you stand on & go from there. But you better know, as much as theres a God theres a devil, with a much higher price then your love, its your soul!! Now, should you do it??

Source(s): The Holy Bible

Well for me me I believed in the Ouija Board... but it never worked for me...

• A Ouija Board (pronounced weegee) is a device used by people in their attempt to contact the spiritual realm in order to obtain answers or guidance. This is an occultic method of attempting to gain knowledge and is a door to demonic oppression. "Ouija" is a copyrighted term used by Parker Brothers Company since that is the company that produced the "game." To use the board, members place their fingertips on the slider and ask a question. Then miraculously the slider will move and point to various letters and numbers in order to get an answer. This method, again, is occultic. It is forbidden by Scripture for Christians to participate in such things.

The Bible does not use the term "occult." Instead, it uses the terms "sorcery" and "divination."

Lev. 19:26, "You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor practice divination or soothsaying."

Deut. 18:10, "There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,"

2 Kings 17:17, "Then they made their sons and their daughters pass through the fire, and practiced divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him."

2 Kings 21:6, "And he made his son pass through the fire, practiced witchcraft and used divination, and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord provoking Him to anger."

2 Chron. 33:6, "And he made his sons pass through the fire in the valley of Ben-hinnom; and he practiced witchcraft, used divination, practiced sorcery, and dealt with mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking Him to anger."

Gal. 5:17-21, "For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law. 19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, 21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you just as I have forewarned you that those who practice such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

Rev. 9:21, "and they did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts."

Therefore, it should be quite clear that the Christian is not to participate in any type of sorcery or divination. Using the Ouija board is exactly that. So, it is wrong for a Christian to use the Ouija board.

It's real, it's dangerous if you find a spirit that want's to harm you (also known as a demon) :O you could be extremely harmed, there ARE spirits out there, but there not all bad... so i suggest not to try it unless your with someone who is a professional at paranormal stuff.

It can be real and sometimes the spirits can end up staying with you. The use of an Ouija board can often just be a random diversion in which nothing happens. But sometimes it can open up the door to the demonic. This is since in using the board you actually call upon a spirit to converse with you. The spirit could claim to be an angel, a deceased relative or the like, but do not be fooled. What the Ouija board connects you with (if anything) is a demon.

One person on Yahoo Answers wrote, “After I played that Ouija ,I never wanted to do it again...I remember asking it when I was going to die and it said "56"...and I asked it how I was going to die and it said "sick".. Of course I wasn't moving the thing, and my friend said she wasn't moving it....It scared me shitless to be honest.. I just hope what it said isn't true…

Another said, “My sister received one for her birthday and used it regularly. We then noticed a pattern that every time she or I used it we wear hurt pretty bad, not broken bones, but serious cuts. After finally deciding to get rid of it, and throwing it in the trash I told it to ‘burn in hell’ later that day I had to go to the emergency room with 1st, 2nd, & 3rd degree burns to my face from a gasoline accident.”

And another on Yahoo Answers wrote, “Once my aunt and grandpa were playing with one and it said they would die on a bridge close to my aunt's house. Another time when my youngest uncle was in fifth grade the teacher brought an Ouija board out. He played with it and when he got home his mom told him to ask it if it believes in Jesus Christ as the Savior. He did and the spinny thing flew off the table and they never saw it again.”

Someone else wrote, “I played with an online Ouija Board for about 2 minutes about a month ago. I communicated with something that made me feel so uncomfortable I had to leave the Ouija Board in an instant. Since then my computer has been broken. One second my computer was working then it started turning on and off by itself, then stopped all of the sudden. I also woke up with and unexplained bruise on my right hip this morning that doesn't hurt. I was so shocked when I saw it and I didn't know where it came from. Ever since then things have gotten real strange. I feel like I'm always being followed. Everywhere I go I don't feel like I'm alone, and it makes me feel very uneasy. I hear noises that really don't make any sense. Random bumps, footsteps, knocks, and quiet voices are heard. I feel as if someone touches me all the sudden, and my body feels as if something else is controlling it at times. Things are moved around unknowingly. Things will disappear and then reappear, or weird items are often found in weird locations. All of this has made me feel extremely paranoid, anxious, and scared. Also, my stomach has been consistently aching on and off, and my hunger level is significantly lower. Night time is the worst for the activity and iI experience some indescribable sensations, sounds, and overall it's just terrifying.. Also dogs seem to be hostile and bark and act very territorial as of late. I 'be never experienced anything like this,”

Someone else shared, “A good friend of mine was tormented by a spirit her brother had let loose with this. It even followed her to college. Do not use it. The stronger spirits will come through and they are usually the bad ones.”

You can do your own search on Yahoo Answers for “Ouija beard experiences” and the like and you will see the stories are never good.

The only real way to be freed from oppression from the Ouija board is through Jesus Christ. Only in him and through him is there victory over demonic spirits. Those that have experienced the forces of darkness and see that the spiritual realm is very real need to now turn to the good to obtain freedom. Have a look at the links below (mostly videos) and see what you think. I suggest you find a better diversion.

Sources:

Tara’s Ouija Board story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDJZGRoJTN0

Youtube thumbnail

Ouija board leads to demonic bondage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDeysgjOe8

Youtube thumbnail

Mel Bond – Hell and Demons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0d2fVm4WYo

Youtube thumbnail

Steve Foss – Freedom from Demonic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxluTwayoTo

Youtube thumbnail

Jonathan Welton – seeing the spirit world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6je44kzcCgc

Youtube thumbnail

Bill Weise 23 Minutes in Demonic Hell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHTU9oe9s7k

Youtube thumbnail

• It's not fake. But some people are going to be more susceptible to the influences of spirits than others. Chances are nothing bad will come of it, even if you do get in contact with a spirit. But you never know... to claim bad spirits cannot be attracted by this kind of thing would be to lie. They can be.

It's real I had a really bad experience while using one... No it didn't "tell" me anything but what happened scared the crap out of me and I will never touch one again

• Candy6 years agoReport

It scared you, because you didn't use it properly. A ouija board is a spirit board, when you buy one, there are no spirits in it, you have to invite them in. With an Ouija board, you have to take a class to properly teach you how to properly open it & close it. You have to follow the rules

I don't know for sure if the supernatural exists, but if it does I have a real hard time believing that it is copyrighted by Parker Bros.

• Candy6 years agoReport

It's not fake, my ouija board isn't through Parker Bros. I have the original ouija board, that was made from the original maker, Elijah Bond. I've never dealt w/ that Parker Bros. Crap. What you're talking about is a game Ouija board. What I have is the real Ouija, you can't purchase these in a stor