About traveling to Europe...

I am a Taiwanese Resident, having a F1 Visa

I am wondering if I want to go to Europe.(Slovakia and Spain)

do I need another permission??like another VISA or something else

moreover, where can I get those permission??

can I do all the work at America, or do I have to go back to Taiwan to do that??

Please tell me

Deep in need

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you are living in the US and holding a Taiwan passport, you will need to apply Schengen visa at Spain or Slovakia Embassy of consulate. Since both Spain and Slovakia are Schengen countries, you will only need to apply one Schengen visa depends on which country you will enter first. ie if you fly to Spain first then you should apply Schengen visa at Spanish Embassy.

    Here is a list of Schengen countries: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_visa#Schenge...


    Diplomatic representation in US:

    Ambassador: Jorge Dezcallar

    Embassy: 2375 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20037

    Telephone: [1] (202) 452-0100, 728-2340

    FAX: [1] (202) 833-5670

    Consulate(s) General are in:

    Los Angeles

    5055 Wilshire Bl., Suite 960,

    Los Angeles, CA 90036.

    (213) 938-0158

    San Francisco

    1405 Sutter St.,

    San Francisco, CA 94123.

    (415) 922-2995


    Gables International Plaza, 2655 Le Jeune Rd., Suite 203,

    Coral Gables, FL 33134.

    (305) 446-5511


    180 N. Michigan Av., Suite 1500,

    Chicago, IL 60601.

    (312) 782-4588

    New Orleans

    2102 World Trade Ctr, 2 Canal St.,

    New Orleans, LA 70130.

    (504) 525-4951


    545 Boylston St., Suite 803,

    Boston, MA 02116.

    (617) 536-2506

    New York

    150 E. 58th St., 30 and 31 Floor,

    New York, NY 10155.

    (212) 355-4080

    San Juan

    Edificio Mercantil Pz., Suite 1101,

    Hato Rey, Puerto Rico 00918.

    (787) 758-6090, FAX (787) 763-0190


    1800 Bering Dr., Suite 660,

    Houston, TX 77057.

    (713) 783-6200


    Diplomatic Representation in US


    3523 International Court, NW

    Washington, DC 20008

    Tel: (202) 237-1054

    Fax: (202) 237-6438

    Diplomatic service (202) 361 6298

    Slovakia Republic Embassy in the U.S.

    US Diplomatic Representation

    Ambassador -- Vincent Obsitnik

    P.O. Box 309

    814 99 Bratislava

    Slovak Republic

    Tel: (421)-2-5443 3338

    Fax: (421)-2-5443 0096

    U.S. Embassy in Slovakia

  • 1 decade ago

    I am a Taiwanese living in America

    I can read Chinese, but my computer couldn' type it

  • 1 decade ago

    Well, it depends ... cause we don't know if you are a local Taiwanese or a foreigner in Taiwan.

    If you are a local Taiwanese, then you need the Schengen Visa.

    Here is the information about Schengen Visa:


    If you can read Chinese, please check the webpage under:


    If you are not a local Taiwanese, then I will strongly suggest you to ask your questions and get all information you need on the biggest English website in Taiwan - Forumosa http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/

    Good luck and all the best

  • 1 decade ago

    Excuse me,

    Could i ask you,

    Are you a foreigner?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.