Which VP debate was more hillarious, Palin trying to debate Biden or Dan Quayle trying to debate Lloyd Bentson?

Whci was more hillarious to watch?

A. Sarah Palin, IQ of 98, "I can see Russia from my house" trying to debate Helldog Joe Biden or,

B. Dan Quayle, like a deer in the headlights, thinks he's John Kennedy, trying to debate Lloyd Bentson?

Still richer than you: I make more money than she does with her Gubernatorial salary.

Favorite Answer

The Bentson/Quayle debate was funnier. Expectations for Quayle were higher than they were for Palin. Therefore, when Quayle fell on his face, it was his downfall. He fell short of expectations. Expectations of Palin were so low that when she did a somewhat adequate job against Biden, it was surprising.

She's still an idiot, though.

EDIT:

To those who denied that Palin ever said that she could see Russia from her house, you were correct. What she actually said was that "you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska." You're right, that is very different.

Here's an excerpt from her interview with Charlie Gibson:

PALIN: And, Charlie, you’re in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They’re very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They’re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

GIBSON: What insight does that give you into what they’re doing in Georgia?

PALIN: Well, I’m giving you that perspective of how small our world is and how important it is that we work with our allies to keep good relation with all of these countries, especially Russia.

Palin did a good job in most debates and won the one vs Biden. But yes, Bentson had a great line. May he rest in peace.

I knew Dan Quayle, Dan Quayle was a senator from my home state. Sarah Palin is no Dan Quayle.

Tie! I totally forgot of the hilarity that was Dan Quale. Palin's was pretty bad, though. I think Quale might win because Palin actually isn't stupid, she just didn't have any debating experience. I'm not a Palin fan at all--can't stand the woman--but she seems intelligent enough.

Palin never said "I can see Russia from my house" Tina Fey said that. Joe Biden losing to Palin was more hiarious

Lol, you think that Sarah Palin actually said "I can see Russia from my house"!

SNL is not a reliable news source.

Sarah Palin did not say "I can see Russia from my house"

That was Tina Fey.

• Palin never said " I can see Russia from my house"

BTW- the woman is more successful than you will ever be

Sure you do

• It was funny how Biden LIED 14 TIMES during that debate and people believed him- What idiots! Biden is a great liar!

• Personally I think the Edwards/Cheney debate was HILARIOUS!!

So where IS Edwards these days?!

Wasnt he Obama's first choice for Attorney General?