What do you think this is?

I'm not sure what this mean, here are my symptoms:

-Abdomnial pain, almost like cramps...but a lot worse!

-A LOT of white discharge (sorry)

-More horny than normal (sorry again)

-Sleeping a lot

-I usually have my period at the end of the month (around the 21st...had it Feb 20ish and then two 1/2 weeks later had it again (1st weekend of this month), but it was light...which is really unusual for me, I always have it at the same time every month.

-I have unprotected sex, with a my significant other, at least 2 times a week....we use the "pull out method"

-I'm afraid that if I was pregnant I may have harmed the fetus by drinking ALCOHOL heavily the past couple weeks

so what do you think? pregnant symptoms or something wrong with my stomach? or is it all in my head :-0 haha

just so nobody gets confused, I'm 25 and my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for over a year and would love to have a child together. We are not trying, but we're also not preventing, if it happens we're ready! And I would be sooo happy :-))) I didnt think I was pregnant, that is the only reason I was drinking. I am not drinking until I know, so I hope nobody thinks I would be that Irresponsible! :-)

Favorite Answer

I would wait til the end of the month and test. Most women don't know their pregnant until they miss their period. I think there is a good possibly you are so wait on drinking til you know. It actually sounds like implantation bleeding to me since it was so far from your normal period date. Good Luck

Well hun it could be many things. Hormones can cause a change in discharge,sex drive and periods. The only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a test. You should use protection when having sex unless you are willing to handle the consequences. And you should not be drinking if you suspect pregnancy. The pull out method is unreliable. If you are going to have sex be responsible.Good luck with everything!

Well you could be pregnant, but if you are still bleeding at odd times I would go to the doctor and find out. Because you cold also have cists, a tumor, or endometriosis which can in the end prove to make you infertile...I had the same expirience and i ended up having surgery to remove the cist. Now I have a beautiful son and I amd so happy that I went to the doctor when I did, other wise I would be infetile...

good luck!

Source(s): LIFE

Omg the pull out method has gotten so many females pregnant including myself don't rely on that and go to the doctor even if someone here is a gyn they still can't give you prenatal care.

Pull out method does not have any percentage rating of preventing pregnancy. That means 0%, none, nada, zip. Why would you think that? You are lucky if you are not pregnant, unless you want children at this point in your life. Good luck!

you could be preganant because the pull out method still gives you a 60% chance of pregnancy. the light bleeding could have been implantation bleeding. my advice is to just take a test and use condoms if your not ready to have a child.

You should go see a doctor to make sure you know what exactly it is what you have. Also don't consume alcohol until you know that you aren't pregnant. Good Luck!

could be pregnant= get a test/ see the doc ASAP and stop substances just in case.... if you test negative wait a week or two more and test again

• Gina 7

It sounds like pregnancy.. Get a test.

Consult your doctor