pregnancy symptoms or not?

-I'm having some light cramping, its almost like when I have my period (could just be gas though...)

-I had my period two weeks ago, which was 2 weeks early and it was a little lighter than normal....this is weird, because I always have a normal period at the same time each month

-I dont really have any breast tenderness tenderness

-I've had a few sharp pains in my stomach today

-Been sleeping a lot, but also have a bad cold

-Feel bloated, might have gained a couple lbs...could be my change in diet though

-A LOT of white discharge (sorry :-))

-Really horny (sorry again)

And yes, I've had unprotected sex

Thanks Everyone!

Favorite Answer

I'm not trying to scare you, but several of those symptoms sounds like you may have chlamydia... or maybe another std

They are, but somtimes it all just happens at once and its wierd that it does that, you should take a test forsure right away when you wake up in the morning, cause thats the best time to. but yes they are the symptoms.

This is too hard to say because every body is different and any premenstrual sign could be taken for pregnancy. The only way to know for sure is to take a test. All this guessing will drive you crazy!!!

the first thing i noticed was my nipples hurrrttt sooooo bad... but idk... it doesent sound like pregnancy symptoms... take a test in about 3 weeks and see what happens from there... just keep an eye on whats going on with you dont let it stress you out till you know.

there is a huge possibility you are!! my mom had the same symptoms!! even though i really didn't want to hear it from her but sence your a stranger i don't mind!