Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Do you think its weird to only listen to wwe songs?

Thats all i listen to in my car or at home. I dnt listen to any other song maybe a few other songs sometimes but mostly wwe songs superstar theme songs. I think WWE superstars should be nominated at mtv music award show bcz they have the best beat and music.

WWE is my heart is anyone else have the same feeling about wwe or is it just me.

• Favorite Answer

Of course not!!! WWE has amazing themes/music!!!

In fact, my favourite song of all time, is a past WWE Theme, that being "Lovefurypassionenergy" by Boy Hits Car (Lita's theme)!!!

There are great songs such as...

- Metalingus by Alter Bridge!!!

- Voices by Rev Theory!!!

- The Game by Motorhead!!!

- King of Kings by Motorhead!!!

- Line in the Sand by Motorhead!!!

- No More Words by Endeverafter!!!

- To Be Loved by Papa Roach!!!

- Across the Nation by The Union Underground!!!

- Rise Up by Drowning Pool!!!

- Just Close Your Eyes by Waterproof Blonde/Story of the Year!!!

ETC

So HELL NO, with tracks like THAT...it sure as hell is not weird...unless youre listening to like Snitsky...then IDK LOL!!!

*STARRED*

And...

WWE has always and forever will be my heart, my passion and hopefully in the near future...itll be MY LIFE for everyone to see!!!

Source(s): My accomplishments are endless!
  • Why would it be weird? I don't see it being weird as i listen to horror everyday like Halloween/& Friday The 13th themes. Wrestling themes would be just the same. It just what makes people like you happy. I love wrestling themes and particularly horror themes.

Nope not at all, my Playlist consists half of it being WWE superstar theme songs.

I don't think it is weird... I listen to WWE songs a lot, BUT I also listen to other music too...

i listen to a lot of theme songs i have about 100 wrestling theme song on my comp maybe even more but i do listen to other stuff such as country rock and metal

No, it's not wierd at all. Wrestling themes has the best music including their promo themes. I listen to it nearly everday too. WCW/WWF/E themes RULE!!!

I just can't get enough of it!!!!

Hey, you have a good point, i think they should be nominated. As my avatar saids 'NWO 2 SWEET' ...Wrestling themes are the same, it's just 2 SWEET!!!!, the nWo theme really gets me pumpin.

No...that's pretty much all I listen 2...there addicting b/c their Awesome

of course its not weird metalingus (edge`s song) is great. i listen to it all the time!

Listen to a good music station and i think yuo will get over it...

it is all fake u know