Mortgage without a job but lots of assets?

My mom currently doesn't have a job, but she has lots of assets in the bank. She use to have a business last year (sold it) and collected money from my late fathers life insurance (RIP) and her credit score is like 805... I just wanted to know if she would be able to get a loan if she puts 45% down on a house... show more My mom currently doesn't have a job, but she has lots of assets in the bank. She use to have a business last year (sold it) and collected money from my late fathers life insurance (RIP) and her credit score is like 805... I just wanted to know if she would be able to get a loan if she puts 45% down on a house and gets a loan for 150000...what would she need to qualify??
Update: She doesn't want to pay cash for the whole house cause most of her money are in CDs, Bonds and stock..