What kind of camera should I get?

I want to start photography, and I was wondering what kind of camera I could get? I am very amateur ahaha, but of course, I want a camera that I can develop with [so don't suggest cameras that are easier to work with just because I haven't started] if you get what I'm saying? I love cameras that focus... show more I want to start photography, and I was wondering what kind of camera I could get?
I am very amateur ahaha, but of course, I want a camera that I can develop with [so don't suggest cameras that are easier to work with just because I haven't started] if you get what I'm saying?
I love cameras that focus well by the way ahah, if there are cameras that don't?

So I would love it if you guys could suggest cameras or brands, and why you like it [so I know =] and any extra comments or advice
It would also great if you knew an estimate of the price? :]
Also; any advice for photography in general?

Thanks lots =D