Problem With Unemployment weekly claim.?

I have been filing for unemployment every week not missing any week at all and they tell me they missed a week when i remember filing it. i was told that i have to reopen the existing claim so i did, i tried filing for unemployment the next week but the option wasnt there, or the weeks after that, and now it says i have to reopen the claim again im not that good at this type of stuff so any help is appreciated, i file over the internet .

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to your local unemployment office and explain the problem to them. It may be they had a software problem or you may need to fill out other paperwork.

• 6 years ago

I am unable to continue to password page. Is the site still down since 3/15/2015.

• 1 decade ago

honestly you have to call them and speak with a representative. have them walk you thru it. u might have to wait a bit to get someone but if u have bills to pay then u need to do it asap. tell them exactly what u said here. say "im not good at this, i dont know how to do this. lpease walk me thru it step by step" good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you will have to go to the unemployment office

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Can not get to talk to live person

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.