Problem With Unemployment weekly claim.?

I have been filing for unemployment every week not missing any week at all and they tell me they missed a week when i remember filing it. i was told that i have to reopen the existing claim so i did, i tried filing for unemployment the next week but the option wasnt there, or the weeks after that, and now it says i have to reopen the claim again im not that good at this type of stuff so any help is appreciated, i file over the internet .

Favorite Answer

Go to your local unemployment office and explain the problem to them. It may be they had a software problem or you may need to fill out other paperwork.

I am unable to continue to password page. Is the site still down since 3/15/2015.

honestly you have to call them and speak with a representative. have them walk you thru it. u might have to wait a bit to get someone but if u have bills to pay then u need to do it asap. tell them exactly what u said here. say "im not good at this, i dont know how to do this. lpease walk me thru it step by step" good luck.

you will have to go to the unemployment office

Can not get to talk to live person