Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

My Ipod froze up...why I keep on pressing the buttons but it's not working it's a Ipod nano.?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hold Middle button and top button (on the circle thingy)

for about 10 seconds, it should restart

Source(s): Can you help me out everybody? Click this link once Please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDJixW3dF-k Thanks, you're helping a lot. :)
  • 1 decade ago

Press the center & hold menu for 10 seconds until you see an apple appear (this means it has reset). After that, wait and press a button to turn it on. Good Luck =)

Source(s): Answer my question please!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Restart your ipod by holding down the center and top button for about 7-10 seconds... that should work. If not, connect to iTunes

• 1 decade ago

ok this happend to me a couple of times and i have the ipod nano to0- just press and hold down the menu and the pause key at the same time for 30 seconds -it will turn off>

Source(s): has happened to me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That happened to me once with the ipod video. When I looked on the apple troubleshooting webstie, they said to press and hold the selection key and the on button I think. I haven't had the scroll wheel ipod in a while so I may be mistaken but go to their troubleshooting website. It will help.

Help please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200903...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hold down Menu and the Center button. If that doesnt work i think you may need to take it to a genius bar.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hold the middle button and the menu button, it will restart itself.

Make sure it's off hold, too. :)

This always works for me.

Always eject your ipod before disconnecting from your computer to avoid this situation.

• 1 decade ago

this happens to mine a lot.

refresh it using the menu button && the center button.

hold down for 10-15 seconds :]

• 1 decade ago

Hold the play button and it should shut off. Then wait 20 secs it should turn on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

press the middle and the menu button and hold untill apple sign shows

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.