Bob E asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Man Boobs????????????

Does anyone have any information about them? I am overweight and have them and want to both lose them and lose belly fat. I am afraid to go on a diet because i heard that the belly fat will go but the man boobs will stay. any help is appreciated. also what is the difference between gynecomastia and pseudocomastia

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Man boobs are very typical of people that eat lots of SOY products that are NOT fermented soy. Soy contains lots of phytoestrogens that offset the balance of testosterone in men. Also, if you are not digesting your food well, the body stores toxins in fat tissue. Eating soy and not digesting well will give you "man boobs." To lose the belly fat, you will need to increase your stomach acid to both sanitize your food better and get better digestion. Also, reducing the carbs and getting your calories from the right fats will greatly help you to lose that fat around the waste.

Get the book called, "Life Without Bread" by Christian Allan, Ph.D. and the book called, "Eat Fat Lose Fat" by Sally Fallon and Mary G. Enig, Ph.D. These are very educated people that know what they are talking about on this subject.

good luck to you

Source(s): CNT, B.A. biology & chemistry advanced nutritional research
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you have to go on a deit and workout, thats all there is to it, they do go away with the lose of fat, there will be a small part that wont come off if you have gynecomastia because its actual breast tissue, there are ways to get rid of that though, there all pills (doesnt work for everyone) or just get surgery done on them. or you can just live with it, after the fat comes of its not a big deal and know one will really notice

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The extra skin will stay if oyu just diet to lose weight, but if you weight train to lose the weight and eat healthy in the process, you will build up muscal and want have all the extra skin! Hope i helped!

Source(s): it was a personal experience a while ago!
  • 1 decade ago

if you work out and eat right they will go away some not completely because u will have a little bit of extra skin but it will be much better than fatty manboobs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

once you have man boobs, they are incurable. you will have to live with them forever.

• 1 decade ago

people call them moobs...man boobs,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.