Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: Live without music or without movies/t.v.?

I would live without movies or t.v.!! A world without music would be depressing!!!!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Without movies and tv.

I kinda already do.

I don't watch tv that much anymore.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is such a hard question, and I may sound like a bit of a loser, but this is possibly the hardest thing anyone has ever asked me. Different TV shows and movies can entertain you for hours on end every single day for years, but music can do this too, and music is better for socializing, and of course dancing to. Music can bring back good memories just by listening to one note of one song. So in answer to your question, I've gotta go without TV and movies. Bring on the music! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

with out movies/t.v im busy during the week and i dont usually have time to watch that anyway, music gets you through long car rides, during work/school. t.v/ movies are distracting

• 1 decade ago

Movie/tv because both movies have music in them to make them interesting

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm gonna go with no tv or movies.

Civilization worked for eons with no tv or movies, and it might not be a bad idea to get rid of it again.

• Renee
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

without movies/t.v

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Movies/TV

I wouldn't last a day without music.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

without movies/tv

• shire
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

incredibly, i might quite stay devoid of my telephone. I had my iPod earlier I had a telephone, and that i would be unable to even take a seat nonetheless devoid of listening to track. I unquestionably have my well known movies, track, photographs and so on. on it. i do no longer think of i ought to function devoid of it. For me, my telephone is a few thing i ought to definately do devoid of. Yeah, i like texting human beings, yet incredibly, i do no longer choose it for something too important.

• movies or tv

I CAN NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT MUSIC

im listening to You Can by David Archuleta right now, so that kinda backs me up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.