Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

What do feminists want now?

They said its not equality

Favorite Answer

Feminism is nothing to do with equality.

Instead, it is movement to promote women's interests at the expense of men.

Despite claims by some moderate (and misled) feminists to the contrary, feminism is not a movement for the betterment of men and women. If it was, it would be called humanism.

Feminists are not concerned, for example, about the fact that four times as many men commit suicide as women, that one in ten American boys are being drugged with ritalin or other medication or that far fewer boys attend college or graduate from high school than girls.

Feminists demand that we treat men and women as exactly equal unless it suits women to differentiate between the sexes.

For example, a typical feminist will see no irony in arguing on one hand that women need ever greater protection from domestic violence, rape and sexual harassment (even if it means destroying the lives of innocent men) but on the other hand that women are just as good as men at fighting, construction, farming, police work, etc.

In short, feminism is the politics of convenience. And if you don't think feminist leaders are misandrist, you are in denial. Here, in their own words, is how leading feminists see men:

"All men are rapists and that's all they are." Marilyn French, Author; (later, advisor to Al Gore's Presidential Campaign.)

"Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience." Catherine Comin, Vassar College. Assistant Dean of Students.

"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor.

"I believe that women have a capacity for understanding and compassion which man structurally does not have, does not have it because he cannot have it. He's just incapable of it." Former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan.

"If the classroom situation is very heteropatriarchal--a large beginning class of 50 to 60 students, say, with few feminist students--I am likely to define my task as largely one of recruitment...of persuading students that women are oppressed," said Professor Joyce Trebilcot of Washington University, as quoted in Who Stole Feminism: How Women Have Betrayed Women.

"And if the professional rapist is to be separated from the average dominant heterosexual (male), it may be mainly a quantitative difference." Susan Griffin, Rape: The All-American Crime.

"(Rape) is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear".

Susan Brownmiller, Against Our Will p.6.

"We are taught, encouraged, moulded by and lulled into accepting a range of false notions about the family. As a source of some of our most profound experiences, it continues to be such an integral part of our emotional lives that it appears beyond criticism. Yet hiding from the truth of family life leaves women and children vulnerable." Canadian Panel on Violence Against Women.

"All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of violence perpetrated against a woman." Catherine McKinnon (respected legal scholar; University of Michigan, & Yale; inventor of the "sexual harassment" paradigm)

"The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness...can be trained to do most things." Jilly Cooper, SCUM (Society For Cutting Up Men.)

"When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression..." Sheila Jeffrys.

"The traditional flowers of courtship are the traditional flowers of the grave, delivered to the victim before the kill. The cadaver is dressed up and made up and laid down and ritually violated and consecrated to an eternity of being used." Andrea Dworkin

'To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking dildo." Scum Manifesto. (Valerie Solanas)

"There are no boundaries between affectionate sex and slavery in (the male) world. Distinctions between pleasure and danger are academic; the dirty-laundrylist of 'sex acts'...includes rape, foot binding, fellatio, intercourse, auto eroticism, incest, anal intercourse, use and production of pornography, cunnilingus, sexual harassment, and murder." J. Levine; summarizing comment on the WAS document, (A southern Women's Writing Collective: Women Against Sex.)

"I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig." Andrea Dworkin; from her book Ice and Fire .

"I was, in reality, bred by my parents as my father's concubine... What we take for granted as the stability of family life may well depend on the sexual slavery of our children. What's more, this is a cynical arrangement our institutions have colluded to conceal." Journalist Sylvia Fraser

"Sexism is NOT the fault of women--kill your fathers, not your mothers". Robin

Feminism wants to reach these goals.

Feminists new world Dictionary: what should means what:

Sex = doing with six. Remember, spot points are: L, G, O, Q, C...

Gender = genital

Equality = I am always right.

Liberty: do what I say

Education: learning how to use your genital.

Country: where there is a better bank interest.

Love: my self and what you have.

Children: kill one and be a “star” tomorrow.

Science: what I believe.

Gold: the master legs opener.

Money: The meaning of the existence.

Hair: I tell you where.

Beauty: where I have hair.

Book: Some thing to read in front of others, on bus, train, car,.....

Justice: the agreement with what I want.

Custody: depends to the checks.

Judge: The copy of yesterday’s women magazine articles.

Radical feminists: brain-pussy element in her monthly period.

Internet: Shopping at home.

Work: controlling others.

Housewife: A timer who turns on microwave.

Kindness: when they pay you good.

God: He is a woman.

The world: too small for living with others

Vagina: Black holes on earth.

Penis: the worst thing, but should be enlarged

balls: where to kick.

Man = who to kill.

i have study articles in papers (both on-line & offline) which aren't any further something more effective than attempting to dictate what makes "a real guy" (of their opinion, in user-friendly words)... i have study many feminist authors and many web content/blogs, i have also interacted extremely with feminists (of which in user-friendly words one is what I considered a good man or woman, an quite incredible lady certainly) and likewise had some feminists come to my information superhighway website. as an party of website/blog interaction, I had a feminist linking to my website from a feminist thread on a seperate communicate board. She made countless claims and at the same time as requested for info of her claims, she pointed human beings to some threads on my website... she does no longer quote something. She claimed that i became expressing *my* opinion, and then continued to inform the visitors what *my* opinion became... She became fully incorrect as between the threads I had no longer even printed in and the different I had no longer given any opinion both way (and that i used similar take care of on both web content, so no danger of incorrect identity). in short, she lied and became hoping that folk may be too lazy to stay with the links and browse the content fabric themselves, for that reason convincing human beings of her dishonest opinion. that is how i see feminism... lies, incorrect information and a deafening silence at hatred in route of adult men.

They are misandrists who want total domination over males by marginalizing them from society economically, socially, politically, etc. They can't use the equality card, that ship has sailed, as that would only lower them into balance with males. They now resort to hate and fear mongering. Men are being maginalized out of college education,socially, churches, etc.

Clearly misandrists want to achieve what the soviet union and nazi germany obtained. Total domination for one group of society and subservience for the rest. The reason misandrists get so mad at anyone with a brain stem that points out the obvious flaws in their logic is the same reason oppresive regimes burned books, controlled the media, etc. Other opinions are a threat to them.

Misandrists fear that society will eventually start paying attention to truth and compassion and reject misandry causing them to lose their station in society like the pharissees in the bible. They want total elite status.

Source(s): Farrell Wikepedia

Uh, which "They" -- the people who hate women and run around saying feminism is man-hating?

They are lying hate-mongers who think women are property of men.

What feminists want is equality. Look the word up in the dictionary.

They wanna be able to hate men under the guise that they have some other greater purpose and if they're dykes, they hope to meet more man-hating butch dykes.

To Harbinger:

What would be so bad about a genderless society? Then everyone would be equal. Neither man, nor woman, would be "superior." Don't you believe in equality?

Feminists still want what they always wanted.The destruction of men.

The anti-males have a sliding scale of demands. They want to cleanse society of gender as the ultimate anti-male goal.

to fool you into a false sense of security so they can take away your rights by claiming they some stupid reason they have chosen this week maybe next week it will be different.