Pranks on a guy in my youth group?

So the other night after a very casual church meeting me and a friend were hanging out in my car. She had a cup of water and we were just talking and then this guy comes out and yells "AH!" and scared the heck out of us. She ended up getting herself and me all wet. We need a way to get him back. Nothing... show more So the other night after a very casual church meeting me and a friend were hanging out in my car. She had a cup of water and we were just talking and then this guy comes out and yells "AH!" and scared the heck out of us. She ended up getting herself and me all wet. We need a way to get him back. Nothing really mean though. We're friends. I don't want anyting that will damage his property either.
Update: Please help me out! I looked 4 some online, but they're all really stupid like slash his tires. They all suck. HELP!
1 answer 1