I HAVE A BOOK REPORT...CAN YOU HELP ME?

im doing a book report its almost do...the book is the intruder by john rowe townsend. i need to know the majior & minor characters of the story. i need to know awsome quotes from the story. i need a sumary. i need a reaction (how u felt about the story)...i know im suppose to do it on my own but its almost do...ill read it later

Update:

AND I WILL READ IT, IT SEEMS LIKE A REALLY INTERESTING BOOK...DONT EVEN SAY I WONT READ IT, U DONT EVEN KNOW ME. I LOVE BOOKS...DONT ASSUME

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry Ms.Lazy

• 1 decade ago

Start reading now, it can't be that long.

As you find the answers just start writing it down you can read the book and complete the book report on the same day.

Turn off the computer and concentrate on the task at hand.

• 1 decade ago

It's obvious that you have a computer so start researching your questions.

I'm sure your instructor gave you plenty of time for this assignment. Why did you wait till the last minute to start on it?

• 1 decade ago

just google it. lol go on wikiquotes.com and type in the book for quotes, type the title in on wikipedia .com cuz usually they have all the characters and the entire summary for the entire book, then make up something. easy A+

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you are really lazy im not helping you because you probably had a lot of time to read it. Its not my fault you didnt read the book.sucks 4 u

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should do your homework on your own,,i would have helped you if you had a question i am not gonna do the whole project for you....

• 1 decade ago

*snicker*...heh...hehe...haha...AAAAAHAHAHA

"...I'll read it later"

I don't really blame you for not figuring this out...but if you think someone is stupid enough to believe that then you probably shouldn't entrust your book report in their hands.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to sparknotes they have everything u need

• Tui
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

do your homework!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.