I HAVE A BOOK REPORT...CAN YOU HELP ME?

im doing a book report its almost do...the book is the intruder by john rowe townsend. i need to know the majior & minor characters of the story. i need to know awsome quotes from the story. i need a sumary. i need a reaction (how u felt about the story)...i know im suppose to do it on my own but its almost do...ill read it later

AND I WILL READ IT, IT SEEMS LIKE A REALLY INTERESTING BOOK...DONT EVEN SAY I WONT READ IT, U DONT EVEN KNOW ME. I LOVE BOOKS...DONT ASSUME

Favorite Answer

Sorry Ms.Lazy

Start reading now, it can't be that long.

As you find the answers just start writing it down you can read the book and complete the book report on the same day.

Turn off the computer and concentrate on the task at hand.

It's obvious that you have a computer so start researching your questions.

I'm sure your instructor gave you plenty of time for this assignment. Why did you wait till the last minute to start on it?

just google it. lol go on wikiquotes.com and type in the book for quotes, type the title in on wikipedia .com cuz usually they have all the characters and the entire summary for the entire book, then make up something. easy A+

you are really lazy im not helping you because you probably had a lot of time to read it. Its not my fault you didnt read the book.sucks 4 u

you should do your homework on your own,,i would have helped you if you had a question i am not gonna do the whole project for you....

*snicker*...heh...hehe...haha...AAAAAHAHAHA

"...I'll read it later"

I don't really blame you for not figuring this out...but if you think someone is stupid enough to believe that then you probably shouldn't entrust your book report in their hands.

go to sparknotes they have everything u need

• Tui

do your homework!