White Stuff in my underwear?

Ok, so for a while now i've been getting this whitish goop in my underwear. And it's been getting really bad. It's like filling up my whole underwear, and it's staining it yellow. It doesn't hurt or anything. It mostly comes after I pee and if I push hard enough I can get the white stuff to come out but it stings when I push it. I Smelt it and it just smells like croch lol. I just want to make sure that this is normal.

THANKS!

Favorite Answer

don't worry, it's completely normal.

oh, but don't push hard to get it to come out, that's probably not good.

id' suggest wearing a pad or panty liner so your underwear doesn't stain

yes it is completely normal you usually get it 6-18 months before your period it is called cervical mucus. if it stings when you push then don't push. if it still stings even when you don't push, see a doctor. don't smell it, plz. you should also wear(its up to u) panty liners so your underwear doesn't get stained. also look out for the first signs of your period because it might be coming if you don't already have it. good luck! :) and don't listen to people that say it's yeast infection it's not true they are problably little girls that don't know or they are getting the wrong information

Source(s): me!

It may be normal discharge, or it may be a yeast infection.

Is it clearish white or is there loads and its a really thick white?

Don't worry too much about it... I'd just recommend seeing a doc on the off chance that it is a yeast infection.

To solve the problem of the underwear staining... use pantyliners.

Hope I helped!

It's normal. All the hormones are getting ready. Most women have some sort of slippery/stretchy/gooey discharge in mid-cycle. You might want to wear some panty liners during this time. It will make you feel dryer and more comfortable.

WHAT ARE U PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT! THATS NOT NORMAL yes thats a yeast infection or some type of infection that is not normal discharge because normal discharge doent smell and it doesnt fill the hole underwear no its not normal. Discharge is not yellow its clear

No thats yeast infection tell your momma and take your underwear..To the doctor..So they can see if it looks anything like cottagecheese its defeintly a yeast infection..if you have an itch its a 99% chance its an yeastinfection go get that treated booski!

yes ma'am this is normal.

you are probably around 10-12? right.

well it's called discharge.. after you ahve

discharge for about two years is when you

will start your period.

it's cool, hahaha the first time that happened

to me i thought i was freakin weird because

nobody ever told me that that happened.

so i thought i like started my period but it was

white?

hahahaha that was a long time ago tho.

good luckkk.

yeah its normal its called discharge you get it before you start our first period so it sounds like your going to start really soon

yeast infection prob. go to the dr.

IT A YEAT INFECTION GO TO YOUR DOCTOR I HAD A FOSTER SISTER SHE HAD IT WE CALLED IT PUDDING PUSSY

go get medicen