Where (and when!) is the closest place to the sun on earth.?

Please take into account that the earth is not perfectly round and that it's tilted. So the closest place is probably on the tropic of capricorn or the tropic of cancer. Or very close by. I dunno, it could be a high mountain in the Andes: the tropic of capricorn runs through the Andes mountains. I'm just... show more Please take into account that the earth is not perfectly round and that it's tilted. So the closest place is probably on the tropic of capricorn or the tropic of cancer. Or very close by. I dunno, it could be a high mountain in the Andes: the tropic of capricorn runs through the Andes mountains. I'm just guessing.

Also take time into account. the earth's orbit around the sun is eclipse shaped. Additionally, maybe each year the shape changes a tiny bit? Please mind as many variables as you can muster to provide an accurate guess to when, and where, the closest place is.