Do you want Obama to fail?

If so: Why? I disagree with Obama's policies. When I add everything up: I do not see how it can work in helping the economy. But do I wish him to fail? NO! I don't want him to fail, because that means we fail as a nation. I voted for John McCain, but the majority chose Obama to be president. I do hope that... show more If so: Why? I disagree with Obama's policies. When I add everything up: I do not see how it can work in helping the economy. But do I wish him to fail? NO! I don't want him to fail, because that means we fail as a nation. I voted for John McCain, but the majority chose Obama to be president. I do hope that Obama does succeed. I really do! Thats no lie. I hope I am truly wrong about his policies. But when I add everything up: I just don't see how its gonna work. I respectfully disagree on alot of his policies. But I think wishing failure on the President of the United States is simply wrong regardless of who is in charge. I mean, I don't want to see another Great Depression!
Update: How am I contradicting myself If I say I might be wrong about his policies? I'm not a politician! These people are supposed to know what they are doing. I am simply saying that I personally cannot see how it can work! But, I could be wrong. Is it a sin to admit you could possibly be wrong in America? Sure! I... show more How am I contradicting myself If I say I might be wrong about his policies? I'm not a politician! These people are supposed to know what they are doing. I am simply saying that I personally cannot see how it can work! But, I could be wrong. Is it a sin to admit you could possibly be wrong in America? Sure! I would rather see McCain in charge. But thats over with.
Update 2: Well, what can I do about it? I voted! And I always have voted republican, and always will! Thats all I can do. Our vote is the only thing that counts. Its not like I can go to Washington and force Obama to change his mind. The only thing I can do is hope and pray that its a success.
Update 3: Well, I want no part of socialism, or communism. And about 90% of the US feels the same way. Obama says that he is not a socialist. Some have said that his policies say otherwise. But Which is worse? Socialism, or America becoming a 3rd world country? I hope neither happens.