I hate how i look and i feel like crying.(13 year old girl)?

Im 13 years old and i have no chest what so ever. i haven tgotten my period yet and every single girl at school looks normal except for me!!!i feel like such a loser.even my friends dont excpect anything of me!when were at the mall and they say "hey were heading over to victorias secret but you can just stay... show more Im 13 years old and i have no chest what so ever. i haven tgotten my period yet and every single girl at school looks normal except for me!!!i feel like such a loser.even my friends dont excpect anything of me!when were at the mall and they say "hey were heading over to victorias secret but you can just stay here maybe?" or they find it hard to believe when i say something like "oh no actually i need a new bra anyway" or since im not as "mature" as everyone else then i dont have a figure!!i was just chattin iwth my friend on google talk and she said "omg so and so had sooo many curves lol immmm sooo jealous!!!" and id say "oh whatever, i lok like this ) (" and she says "nooo more like this | |".....i feel like no one respects me and im a total loser......why dont i look like everyone else?
20 answers 20