If black people get college for free, then why are my friends, in the same loan boat as whites?

i keep hearing, some disgruntled whites, always toting the whole "blacks can go to college for free, they get scholarships". but i actually asked my black friends, and they said, they too have to take out loans. that they too are in the same boat as whites. so why do people keep throwing out the... show more i keep hearing, some disgruntled whites, always toting the whole "blacks can go to college for free, they get scholarships".

but i actually asked my black friends, and they said, they too have to take out loans. that they too are in the same boat as whites.

so why do people keep throwing out the free college thing? its just as bad as people who keep saying blacks have their own college, when in reality, its a historically black college (meaning USED to be all black).

are some people just trying to make an issue out something that isnt an issue?