Is Israel a legit state/nation or not ?

A syrian girl told me that in her country they dont even have Israel on their maps - i told her i felt sorry for the children of Syria, and she replied 'why ? its not a legit state'. thats where her and i parted. but we're still adults and respect each other on common values. please keep this... show more A syrian girl told me that in her country they dont even have Israel on their maps - i told her i felt sorry for the children of Syria, and she replied 'why ? its not a legit state'.

thats where her and i parted. but we're still adults and respect each other on common values.

please keep this civil and polite without hurting peoples sentiments. No terrorizing or intimidating or other monstrous radical behavior. If you ARE a hamas sympathizer and have nothing intelligent to share, just blow yourself up.

otherwise feel free to contribute to this post.

thnx

xoxo
Update: I stand by what I said - if u are a hamas sympathiser (a terrorist sympathiser) - just blow yourself up.

nobody can force me to like hamas, they're not exactly doing a great job at building bridges and peace with Jews are they ? what have they done in the past to build peace ? jack sh!t.