Do those Islamic theocracies have low rates of sex crimes, adultery and teenage pregnancy?

I’m not trying to say an Islamic theocracy is a good thing, far from it, in fact, I find the idea of a barbaric religion of savagery and oppression like Islam dictating how I should live my life utterly repulsive. I do, however, think that a society with a low rate of sex crime, adultery and teenage pregnancy is a... show more I’m not trying to say an Islamic theocracy is a good thing, far from it, in fact, I find the idea of a barbaric religion of savagery and oppression like Islam dictating how I should live my life utterly repulsive. I do, however, think that a society with a low rate of sex crime, adultery and teenage pregnancy is a good thing. Do you think there’s a trade off involved with religion in human societies? Do you think that if a society is heavily influenced with religion, there will be les sex crime, adultery and teenage pregnancy but the trade off is that the society will have little personal liberty, little freedom and things like technological advancement, art, music etc will decline?