Does using the cigarette lighter socket in your car to charge ipods or phones etc use fuel? Is more fuel used?

Or do we use the same amount of fuel using the cigarette lighter socket than if we weren't using it?
Thanks!
Update: I only thought it might because obviously electricity can't be free, and the electricity from the lights etc comes from the battery being charged by the car engine running and using FUEL to power the battery, so surely not using the battery would save fuel? Or is it negligible and if we didn't use... show more I only thought it might because obviously electricity can't be free, and the electricity from the lights etc comes from the battery being charged by the car engine running and using FUEL to power the battery, so surely not using the battery would save fuel? Or is it negligible and if we didn't use appliances the energy would be lost as heat and friction anyway?